834 reviews analysed
1. Whirlpool W10165294RB 15-Inch Plastic Compactor Ba, Pack of 60
- Unique Slip-N-Grip formula helps prevent bags from slipping down into compactor
- Pack of 60 bags
- Ideal for use with 15-inch compactors
- Heavy-duty bag is made with 50 percent post-consumer recycled plastics
- Super-strong resin increases puncture and tear resistance to help keep trash in the bag
Genuine OEM W10165294RB Whirlpool 15″ Plastic Trash Compactor Bags with Odor Remover. This is a 60-pack set of white plastic compactor bags. Fits many 15″ trash compactors. Made from 50% post-consumer recycled plastic.
From the Manufacturer
This 60-pack set of white plastic compactor bags fits 15 in. trash compactors. The unique Slip-N-Grip formula helps prevent the bags from slipping down into the compactor. These bags are an environmentally conscious product that is made from 50 percent post-consumer recycled plastic.
2. Port-A-Bag 18" TRASH COMPACTOR BAGS 15-pk – K12 (Original Version)
Fits the 18″ KitchenAid compactor and other 18″ rectangular trash compactors. Heavy duty, white polyethylene compactor bag. 16″ x 12″ x 28″ with pre-drilled hold downs. Pack: 15 bags with 15 twist ties – $14.99 per pack
3. Heavy Duty Trash Compactor Bags – 60 Count – Fits All 15-inch Rectangular Drawer Compactors – Made in the USA
- FITS ALL 15 INCH COMPACTORS: Pleated bottom for a custom fit
- EASY FASTENING: Clearly marked mounting holes that snap on to your compactor
- LEAK PROOF: Strong durable 3-mil plastic to prevent leaking and tearing
- DOUBLE LAYERED: Outer layer grips to prevent slipping, and slick inner layer for easy compacting
- BULK: 60 Bags to keep your kitchen stocked
The Search is Over The right trash compactor bag can be hard to find, but look no further. Our trash compactor bags are designed with a pleated bottom that fits all 15 inch rectangular drawer compactors. For use with Kenmore, GE, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Maytag and any 15-inch rectangular drawer compactor.Durable and Leak Resistant Your compactor handles a lot of things. That’s why our bags are double layered and made with 3-mil plastic to keep kitchen garbage and waste inside. Our bags are Made in the USA, so you know they are high quality and built to last. Grips and Doesn’t Slip Designed to hold on tight, the trash bag outer layer grips and doesn’t slip. Prevent slipping and keeps your bag securely in the compactor, so you never have to worry about an unexpected mess. For compactors with mounting hooks, we’ve got you covered with our easy to find, easy fastening holes. They snap into place to secure the trash bag. While the outer layer grips on tight, the inner layer is slick for easy compacting. The slick inner layer guarantees swift and easy compacting with no fuss. Product Details Includes: Bulk 60 count, 15-inch white plastic trash compactor bags; Retail packaging in photo is for illustrative purposes only.
4. Broan-Nutone 15TCBL Compactor Bags for 15" wide models (Pack of 12 Bags)
- TRASH COMPACTOR BAGS: Heavy-duty trash compactor bags simplifies waste containment and removal for your convenience
- STURDY: Pre-punched slots secure the bag in place over the two buttons on each side of the trash bucket to ensure it doesn’t slip
- HEAVY-DUTY: Compactor bags are able to hold up to 30 pounds securely
- EASY REMOVAL: Simply lower the bucket towards the front and slide the bag forward to the floor – no need to lift over the side!
- SET OF 12: Each package comes with 12 trash compactor bags to help simplify your waste needs
- Trash compactor bags for use with any Broan Elite 15-Inch model trash compactor
- Simplifies waste containment and removal
- Easy removal – no more lifting over the side
- Compactor’s convenient storage compartment means bags are always within reach
- Comes in pack of 12 bags
Keep trash simple with Broan’s Compactor Bags! These compactor bags are meant for 15″ wide trash compactors. They help simplify waste containment and removal for your convenience. The heavy-duty construction holds up to 30-pounds of compacted waste for your convenience. These sturdy bags include pre-punched eyeholes catch over the 2 buttons on each side of the trash bucket to prevent the bags from slipping. Removing the compacted bag is easy – just lower the bucket towards the front and slide the bag forward to the floor. No need to lift over the side! Designed for use with Broan-NuTone’s Elite Trash Compactor, each package comes with a set of 12 bags to simplify your waste needs.
From the Manufacturer
Broan Elite trash compactors simplify waste containment and removal, and the Broan trash compactor bag is an integral part of the picture. Removing the compacted bag is easy – just lower the bucket front and slide the bag forward to the floor. There’s no more lifting over the side. Integral bag storage compartment means bags are always within reach. Sold in a handy pack of 12 compactor bags. Broan has been designing these convenience appliances for nearly 40 years, refining the product while defining the category. And the result? A new line of products that is the perfect complement to today’s high-style appliances, and environmentally-conscious homeowners. Broan Elite XE and Broan Elite trash compactors take convenience, hygiene and style to a new level.
5. Kenmore 13370 Trash Compactor Bag, 10-pack Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
For use with Kenmore 15 in. compactors with rectangular drawer as well as other popular brands
6. Ultrasac Trash Compactor Bags – (40 Pack with Ties) 18 Gallon for 15 inch Compactors – 25" x 35" Heavy Duty 2.5 MIL Garbage Disposal Bags Compatible with Kitchenaid Kenmore Whirlpool GE Gladiator 771228
7. Kirkland Signature Compactor Bags, 18 Gallon, Smart Fit Gripping Drawstring,
Kirkland Compactor Bags, 18 Gallon, Smart Fit Gripping Drawstring, 70 ct
8. RPS PRODUCTS BestAir Trash Compactor Bags(16” D. x 9” W. x 17” H,Pack of 12)
9. Supplying Demand SD4151750 Trash Compactor Air Filter Compatible With Whirlpool Fits AP6009134 4151750
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wirlpool Garbage Compactor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!