Finding your suitable readers for water cooling tubing 1/2 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for water cooling tubing 1/2 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
996 reviews analysed
1. Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS 1000mm Lengths V-Tubler PETG Hard Tubing (4-Pack) OD 16mm (5/8") x ID 12mm (1/2") CL-W116-PL16TR-A
Thermaltake introduces the V-Tubler PETG (4-Pack) hard tubing for custom PC water cooling configurations. Manufactured from premium PETG, the V-Tubler rigid tubing allows users to route the tubes runs exactly to their heart’s content. Designed with an 16mm OD / 12mm ID tube size, the PETG tube easily secures to 16mm fittings to give users better mounting, fitting, and flow. Make your pipe dreams a reality with endless possibilities to connect your vital components together for an unrivaled presentation.
Thermaltake introduces the V-Tubler PETG solid tubing for custom PC water cooling configurations. Manufactured from premium PETG, the V-Tubler rigid tubing allows users to route the tubes runs exactly to their heart’s content. Designed with 5/8” (16mm) OD PETG tube adapter fittings, give users better mounting, easier fitting, and ideal flow. Choose from: 500mm and 1000mm to make your system a showcase for all to see with the Thermaltake V-Tubler water tubing.
- Material: PETG
- Inside Diameter: 12 mm
- Outside Diameter: 16 mm (5/8”)
- Length: 100 cm *4
- Color: Transparent
2. SummerHome 3/8" x 1/2" (9.5X12.7mm) Transparent Water Cooling Soft PVC Tube Tubing Hose for PC Computer CPU Water Cooling System – 6.6Ft/2M,Clear
Name: Computer Water Cooling PVC Pipe
Function: For Computer Water Cooling
Material: Soft PVC
Size: 6.6ft 2M approx. (Length)
OD(outside diameter): 12.7mm/ 0.5″ approx.
ID(inside diameter): 9.5mm/ 0.37″ approx.
1 x Transparent Computer Water Cooling PVC Pipe
3. Thermaltake Pacific DIY OD 16mm (5/8") x ID 12mm (1/2") Water Cooling PETG Hard Tube Bending Kit CL-W093-AL00BL-A
- Near Perfect Bends: Essential for making precise bends when using 16mm OD PETG tube
- Mandrels: Includes Mandrels for 45/90/180/360 degree bends
- Pipe Cutter: Professional Grade Pip Cutter provides perfect beveled edge cuts
- Insert: Silicone Tube insert prevents kinks and help promote smooth bends while keeping inner wall diameter
- Mounting: Pre-drilled holes allow easy mounting of mandrels to flat surface
- Recommended use of soapy water assists with tube insertion and tube heating
- Warranty: 2 Years
4. XSPC G1/4" to 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD Compression Fitting V2 for Soft Tubing, Black Chrome, 12-Pack
XSPC compression fitting for water cooling systems with easy tool-free installation.
5. Corsair CX-9059001-WW Hydro X Series, Xt Softline, 10/13mm (3/8In/ 1/2In) ID/OD, Tubing
- Fully transparent tubing puts your coolant on display.
- Constructed from PVC material that’s flexible enough to allow tight bends inside of your case and durable enough to run your coolant for years.
- Uv-resistant tubing made to withstand the test of time without any discoloration or deforming.
- Easy to cut to length with tube cutters or scissors
Corsair Hydro x series XT SoftLine 10/13mm tubing, combined with Corsair Hydro x series XF compression fittings, provides easy and flexible connections between your Hydro x series custom cooling equipment. Put your coolant on display with fully transparent tubing made from highly durable, UV-resistant PVC material. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
6. EKWB EK-DuraClear Soft Tubing, 12/16mm (7/16" ID, 5/8" OD), 3 Meter, Clear
EK-DuraClear is the most advanced liquid cooling tubing, designed and manufactured for the most demanding customers, who want to use soft tubing in their builds. The EK-DuraClear structure is formulated to enable it to perform in a wide range of closed loop cooling systems, making it the top choice for every liquid cooling enthusiast.
Our top priority during the development of this tube was the prevention of bacterial growth on the tubing wall. To eliminate this problem, EK-DuraClear has very smooth inner walls that prevent any kind of bacterial adhesion. Tested in the most extreme environments, the EK-DuraClear is guaranteed to withstand far worse conditions that would ever appear in the everyday use.
One of the most important features that the soft tube should have is the flexibility and good bend ratio without kinks. EK-DuraClear has one of the best bend ratios on the market. Doing a tight turn in your liquid cooling build has never been easier! Tighter bends without kinking will allow you to have no reduction in cooling performance whatsoever.
Unlike the matte black EK ZMT Tube, EK-DuraClear is a transparent tube, designed to be used with EK-Ekoolant cooling liquids. Colored liquid realy gives your build a touch of personality and there is nothing more beautiful than matching colors of liquid with your hardware.
– Highly durable
– UV Resistant
– Logo Free (no print on tube)
– Inner Wall resilience
– Environmentally responsible, safe and non-toxic product
– Material: PVC
– Color: Clear, not UV-reactive (resistant to UVA & UVB)
– Length: 3 meters
– Operating temperature range: -20°C to 80°C
– Internal diameter (ID): 11,1 mm (7/16″)
– Outer diameter (OD): 15,9 mm (5/8″)
7. Corsair Hydro X Series Xf Compression 10/13mm (3/8"/ 1/2") ID/OD Fittings Four Pack
- Dual 140mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
Corsair Hydro x series XF compression fittings are the perfect fit for your soft tubing custom cooling system, Machined from solid brass and clad in a range of durable finishes. Compatible with 10/13mm (3/8″/ 1/2″) ID/OD soft tubing and equipped with a ultra-tight compression compression fitting to securely seal your loop. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
8. XSPC FLX Tubing 3/8" ID, 1/2" OD, 2 Meters Length, Clear
XSPC FLX is a high quality PVC tubing, ideally suited for PC water-cooling. It’s highly flexible, stain resistant, RoHS complaint, and is available in a range intense colours. Max Temperature 60C. Min Temperature -32C. Sold in a 2 meter pack.
9. Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD Compression Fitting Black Cooling CL-W030-CA00BL-A
- High Flow Leak Free Design: Fittings allow proper connection to G1/4” ports, securing properly to cooling components while providing an even seal around the tubing.
- Black Plated Brass Fitting
- Compatible with PVC Tubing: Inner diameter: 1/2” (13 mm)
- Outer diameter: 3/4” (19 mm)
- Pre-installed O-Ring
- 2 Year Warranty
Thermaltake introduces the Pacific Series Compression fittings for the ultimate in custom PC water cooling configurations. Finished in black-plated copper, the compression fitting includes a base barb and quality O-ring with side printed Tt logo. Choose from: 5/8” and 3/4″ OD compression size, Thermaltake fittings provide a complete solution for DIY enthusiasts and PC builders by giving users ideal mounting, fitting and flow. 2 Year Warranty.
10. Barrow G1/4" to 3/8" ID, 5/8" OD Compression Fitting for Soft Tubing, Silver Shiny, 4-Pack
The Barrow Compression Fitting is designed for 3/8″ Inner diameter 5/8″ outer diameter tubing. The product matching series are designed to look elegant in every system, highlighting the individual design of the computer. With a new process during chromatizing the surface finish is completely connected with the brass body, hence ensuring permanent intense colors and peeling of the chrome layer.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Water Cooling Tubing 12 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!