Finding your suitable readers for waring double burner cooktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for waring double burner cooktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
779 reviews analysed
1. Waring Commercial WDB600 Heavy-Duty Commercial Cast-Iron Double Burner
- Commercial cast-iron double burner features heavy-duty brushed stainless steel housing that is easy to clean
- Contains 1300-watt large plate for fast cooking and 500-watt small plate for simmering and warming
- Featured with independent adjustable thermostats with power on and ready indicator lights will alert you when the burner has reached set temperature
- Heavy-duty cast-iron 7-inch and 6-inch burner plates heats up quickly and evenly
- Available with 1 year limited warranty
- completely NSF and UL approved
This commercial cast-iron double burner features heavy-duty brushed stainless steel housing that is easy to clean. It contains 1300-watt large plate for fast cooking and 500-watt small plate for simmering and warming. Both plates have the heating elements embedded in the cast iron for maximum heat distribution and quick heat-up time. Includes nonslip rubber feet that keeps the burner stable. Featured with independent adjustable thermostats with power on and ready indicator lights will alert you when the burner has reached set temperature. Heavy-duty cast-iron 7-inch and 6-inch burner plates heats up quickly and evenly. Available with 1 year limited warranty. Completely NSF and UL approved. Requires 120 volts, 15 amps, 1800 watts, 60 hertz power. Measures 3-1/4-inch height by 19-3/4-inch width 12-1/4-inch depth.
2. Waring Commercial WIH400 Hi-Power Induction Electric Countertop Range Burner
Get unbeatable temperature accuracy with the WIH400 Commercial Induction Range from Warring Commercial.
3. Waring DB60 Portable Double Burner
Waring Pro 120-Volt Countertop Burner
Whether used as an extra cooking surface or for light duty in the kitchen, an extra burner is a welcome addition to any cook’s tools. The Waring Pro Countertop Burner always comes in handy when you’re cooking for a crowd. The flat surface is easy to clean and the brushed stainless housing looks great on the counter. Its low profile fits on any counter.
Perfect for parties and holidays, the Waring Pro Countertop Burner provides extra countertop cooking options. The durable cast-iron burner plates and brushed stainless steel housing fit into today’s busy modern kitchens and give you the versatility you need.
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- 1300-watt large plate (on both Double and Single Burners) and 500-watt small plate (on Double Burner only) for quick heat-up
- Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Heavy-duty cast iron plates
- Nonslip rubber feet
Operating the Countertop Burner
Be certain that your extra burner is resting level on the counter top. There is one burner-ring on the SB30 and two burner rings on the DB60. The large burner plates are rated at 1300 watts. The smaller burner is rated at 500 watts. Use the larger burner for fast cooking, such as boiling water, and use the smaller burner for simmering or warming. Note: Avoid using pans that are unstable and easily tipped.
Before a burner is used for the first time, it should be heated up at maximum setting for approximately 4 minutes without a pot. This will burn off any residues on the burner plates. The burner may smoke the first time it is used – this is normal, and the smoke will burn off within a few minutes.Cast iron hobs have the benefit of providing uniform heat across the cooking surface and maintaining constant temperatures. The disadvantage of cast iron is that it takes longer to heat up. If a larger quantity of water is used particularly on the smaller hob, it may give the impression that it does not heat up well.
Care and Cleaning
Reasonable care will ensure many years of service from your unit. Use a damp, soft cloth or sponge to clean the surface of the solid burners, burner rings, nonskid feet and housing unit. Never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
For easy cleaning, the burners are sealed. Do not attempt to separate burners from the unit. Use a damp, soft cloth or sponge to clean the surface of the solid burners, burner rings, nonskid feet and housing unit. Never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
4. Waring WIH200 Countertop Commercial Induction Cooktop – 120V
Gain the speed and efficiency of induction cooking with this high-performance range. Designed with easy-touch controls with 10 power settings and a 3-hour digital timer, it cooks to perfection at up to 450F/232C. The tempered glass surface features an 11.5 X 11.75 cooking area, and stainless steel housing assures sturdy construction. Lightweight and portable, the range conserves countertop space while delivering quick, dependable results.
5. Waring Commercial WIH800 double Induction Range, Silver
This powerful induction range has a low profile that provides a more natural cooking height. This is a double dual burner design that utilizes a space saving step-up design. Uses up to 80% of energy produced and is very efficient. Temperture is very precise. The high quality ceramic glass is both durable and easy to clean. Features easy-touch controls, all stainless steel construction, and Blue LCD display. This range has small object/empty pan Detection and a 10 hour countdown timer. When you are tired of lower quality units failing, use this one.
6. EurKitchen Safe and Powerful Portable Induction Cooktop Burner w/Cloth Bag – 1800W – Quick-Adjust Precision Control Dial – 18 Temperature Settings – REQUIRES INDUCTION COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED)
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED) that is made of/includes iron and is attracted to magnets. INCLUDES BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES such as surface temperature indicator, auto-pan safety timer, and error detection detailed in instruction manual. Built and certified to North American FCC Electrical Standards
- ETL approved. Use with 120V outlet.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT, FAST (WITH RAPID BOIL TECHNOLOGY) AND COOL TO THE TOUCH, using nearly 90% less power, safer than traditional gas / electric stove tops, hot plates, ranges , burners and prepares food 20-50% faster. UPDATED sleeve fan provides up to 30,000 hours of quieter cooling of the device. The cooktop disperses heat uniformly across the cooking surface, heating only the ferrous metal cooking vessel and its contents, of your induction ready cookware for even heating of foods.
- SO SIMPLE TO USE WITH PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROLS, single illuminated control wheel and touch sensor buttons, LCD digital read-out, 3-hour timer and new updated version has a larger 7.75 inch diameter cooking coil. This must have revolutionary kitchen appliance has 18 temperature levels (every 20 degrees from 120-460 degrees F) and 17 power levels (200W-1800W). INCLUDED TEMPERATURE COOKING GUIDE AND RECIPE EBOOK makes cooking with this cooker super easy and guess-free.
- EASY CLEAN-UP of the black crystal glass surface requires just a damp cloth. This care-free, portable and lightweight induction cooker is ideal for cooking at home, in boats, hotel rooms, RV’s, dorm rooms or while traveling, for lab applications and truly anywhere with a standard 120V electric outlet. INCLUDED PROTECTIVE CLOTH STORAGE BAG will help to guard cooktop against damage when stored.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee/Warranty to ensure your ongoing satisfaction with your portable induction countertop burner. If your EurKitchen Portable Induction Cooktop does not perform to your expectations, return it for a no-questions-asked 100% refund of your purchase price. Our customer’s satisfaction is our #1 priority!
7. Waring Pro ICT200 Induction Cooktop
Efficient and easy to operate, the Waring Pro Induction Cooktop consumes up to 70% less energy than conventional burners, yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times. Waring Pro backs this product with a one year full product warranty and five year motor warranty.
8. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
9. Cuisinart CB-60 Cast-Iron Double Burner, Stainless Steel
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle – primary burner: 1300 watts + Secondary burner: 500 watts
- Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls
- Ready and safety “on” indicator lights. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Non-slip feet for total stability while cooking
The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two extra burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Its 1800 watts of power – a 1300-watt large plate and a 500-watt small plate – heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” cast iron plates are durable and wipe clean in a snap. Premium brushed stainless steel housing looks stylish in any setting. A separate 6-setting temperature control for each burner offers complete versatility – the lower settings keep foods warm, while the higher settings cook an entire meal. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd, yet it’s compact and portable enough for small spaces like dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1800 watts of power: 1300-watt large plate and 500-watt small plate for quick heat-up|Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plates|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Waring Double Burner Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!