626 reviews analysed
1. Folgers Classic Roast Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 22.6 Ounces (Pack of 3)
Wake up to the fresh aroma of Folgers Classic Roast coffee. Each sip delivers the rich, smooth flavor that’s been brewing for generations. Experience the timeless tradition of Folgers in every cup.
2. Café Sello Rojo Espresso | 100% Colombian Dark Roast Ground Arabica Coffee | Freshly Vacuum Sealed in Bricks | 10 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- 100% COLOMBIAN ARABICA ESPRESSO: Pure Arabica Colombian espresso. No blends. Features a dark roast & medium grind, forming a balanced body with bold flavor, yet light notes of sweetness. Sello Rojo espresso is freshly roasted and vacuum-sealed at the origin to preserve its freshness, lush aroma, and gourmet rich flavor
- BEHIND THE BEANS: Sello Rojo’s espresso is sourced directly from family farms who take pride in their meticulously hand-picked coffee beans. Harvested at their peak, our roasted coffee beans are pristinely washed and sundried to perfection. All production occurs at the source, taking artisanal care to achieve our coveted EXCELSO grading classification
- COFFEE’S PRIME CLIMATE: The Andes Green Mountains provide the perfect recipe of elevation, soil, and climate for our coffee’s globally recognized quality. Cafe Sello Rojo is committed to 100% Colombian coffee, never blended with lower quality coffees
- THE BEST BREW: For the finest brewing experience, scoop one leveled tablespoon of Cafe Sello Rojo Colombian Espresso ground per small cup of water into your filter. Pour hot (not boiling) water over in uniform, circular movements until fully soaked. To extend shelf life, please store in an opaque, airtight container in a cool place (preferably refrigerated)
- SMOOTH & FLAVORFUL ESPRESSO: A staple since 1933, Cafe Sello Rojo dark roast espresso is a household brand in the country known for superior coffee beans – Includes one, 10 ounce bag
3. Yuban Traditional Medium Roast Ground Coffee (31 oz Canister)
- One 31 ounce. jug of Yuban Traditional Medium Roast Ground Coffee
- Yuban Traditional Medium Roast Ground Coffee is perfect for those who love a medium acid bite
- Full bodied traditional roast coffee beans with a rich aroma
- Made with Robusta and Arabica beans
- Compatible with your drip coffee maker, French press or pour over brewer
- Resealable canister of ground coffee makes it easy to preserve flavor
- Certified Kosher coffee
4. Maxwell House House Blend Ground Coffee (24.5 oz Canister)
- One 24.5 oz. can of Maxwell House Medium Roast House Blend Ground Coffee
- Maxwell House Medium Roast House Blend Ground Coffee has a consistently great taste
- House blend roast ground coffee is balanced, smooth and lively
- Made with 100% real coffee beans
- Perfect for use in automatic drip brewers
Maxwell House Medium Roast House Blend Ground Coffee has a consistent signature taste that is good to the last drop. This medium body coffee is exceptionally smooth with a balanced flavor and is the perfect start to your day. Made with 100% pure coffee beans, this house blend roast coffee is great served black or with cream and sugar. Brew a pot of this smooth Kosher coffee in any drip coffee maker. Maxwell House coffee is packaged in a 24.5 ounce resealable canister of ground coffee to lock in flavor between uses. From lively light roasts to full bodied dark blends, Maxwell Houses signature taste is created through a process that isnt done the easy way, but the right way, for 125 years.
5. Oakland Coffee Works Cerro De Oro Single Origin Organic Coffee, Single Serve Coffee K-Cup Pods (10 Count) Keurig Compatible
- All Oakland Coffee pods and the bags that they come in are Certified Compostable in industrial facilities by the Biodegradable Products Institute. Please dispose of in your municipal green waste bin where available. Not certified for home composting.
- Oakland coffee pods are compatible with most Keurig K-Cup 1.0 & 2.0 brewers, Cuisinart, Bunn and other single serve brewers. Our pods are the better choice of coffee for your single serve brewer. Not compliant with Nespresso or Keurig Vue machines.
- The Cerro de Oro single-origin coffee is a medium-dark roast with a balanced, nutty flavor. The roast was developed to have the same smooth, full-bodied characteristics that you love from a cup of freshly ground drip coffee, while fine tuned to work best in single-serve machines.
- Oakland Coffee blends and single-origin roasts are certified USDA Organic by CCOF. Oakland Coffee strives to bring you coffees that are grown in a manner that is sustainable for the environment and for the farming community.
- Through their charitable organization, Fueled By Love, Oakland Coffee works closely with coffee growing communities in Central and South America by sponsoring and supporting community-enhancement projects. So far, Oakland Coffee has helped to build an educational center, an emergency room, and water infrastructure in the District of Maras, Peru.
Oakland Coffee Works was born out of the pursuit of making a damn good cup of coffee. But it’s not just about making great coffee, it’s about doing business differently. It’s about uniting our passion for coffee, the environment, and community to make a difference in the world. Deciding to follow our passion has lead to ten exciting years’ of experimentation with roasting, innovations in packaging, expert consultations, and rigorous testing as we search for the highest quality cup of sustainably grown organic coffee.
6. Maxwell House Half Caffeine Ground Coffee (25.6 oz Canister)
Maxwell House Ground Coffee, Half Caff. Half the Caffeine. Makes up to 210-6 fl oz cups. Flavor lock lid.
7. Lavazza Gran Crema Whole Bean Coffee Blend, Medium Espresso Roast, 2.2-Pound Bag
8. Mr. Coffee BVMC-PSTX95 10-Cup Optimal Brew Thermal Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel
- Removable water reservoir and filter basket lift out for convenient filling and cleaning
- Water filtration helps remove up to 97% of chlorine for better tasting coffee
- Stainless steel thermal carafe keeps coffee hot
- Special cleaning cycle helps maintain performance and taste
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished.Watts:1300
Mr. Coffee’s 10-Cup Optimal Brew Thermal Coffee Maker is designed to extract the fullest flavor possible from your favorite roast. It boasts a high brew temperature of up to 205°. Its double-walled, stainless steel thermal carafe maintains temperature without a warming plate, which preserves your coffee’s true flavor profile. The Delay Brew function lets you schedule a pot for later, so you can wake up to a rejuvinating cup every morning. And Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause allows you to pour a cup before the brew cycle finishes. Be sure to use the included water filtration disk to remove any chlorine or impurities from your water during brewing, so you can enjoy a pure tasting cup every time.
From the Manufacturer
There may be several reasons for coffee not to stay warm: Some units have an automatic shut-off feature. This is a safety feature that would automatically shut off your coffeemaker after 1-4 hours, depending on the model. Make sure that the unit hasn’t been running longer than this time. The unit may require cleaning to remove mineral deposits that build up over time and cause coffee to brew cooler than normal. If your unit has a thermal decanter, make sure that it is clean and that the lid is kept closed. The thermal decanter should keep coffee warm for 2 to 4 hours after brewing.
9. The Organic Coffee Co. Whole Bean, Breakfast Blend, 12 Ounce (Pack of 3)
- A bright and flavorful blend of the finest, 100% organic Central and South American coffees
- Our coffee tastes so good because we go directly to the source to buy our coffee
- Grown without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides
- Grown responsibly and Fairly Traded coffee
- USDA certified organic
Our “Organic Coffee Co.” brand is pure, organic coffee bliss. Real Simple Magazine even named it as among the very best coffees they sampled. We offer 100% certified, organic coffee beans, organic decaf coffee, and organic flavored coffees. As with all Rogers Family Company coffees, our coffee tastes so good because we go directly to the source to buy our coffee from premier organic farms, and we grow our own organic coffee on our own unique and bio-diverse farms in Panama. We stand for premium, sustainable, fair and direct trade coffee and tea at prices you’ll love! We like to say our products are grown for good. Our Community Aid Program has restored thousands of acres of rainforest by farming only with shade grown farms, and planted our own coffee on our own organic farms.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Sealed Folgers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!