877 reviews analysed
1. 2-1/2" Oil Filled Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas – Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/4" NPT, Lower Mount Connection -30HG/30PSI
2. OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
- Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems
- Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications
- Pin point hard to find problems such as cracked lines PCV fuel pump fuel filters and more
3. 2" Utility Vacuum Pressure Gauge, WOG, 1/4" NPT Lwr Mount, 30Hg/30PSI GSAD2012-V30UPD, OEM
4. Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester
5. Measureman 2-1/2" Dial Size, Oil Filled Pressure Gauge, 0-30psi/kpa, 304 Stainless Steel Case, 1/4"NPT Lower Mount
This liquid filled pressure gauge is designed for media which is not corrosive to brass, also where vibration and pulsation is a concern.
Dial size : 2-1/2″
Process connection : 1/4″NPT lower mount
Case : 304 stainless steel case and crimped ring
Window : Polycarbonate
Dial plate : aluminum, with pointer stop
Pointer : Aluminum, black, DIN style
Boudon tube : Copper alloy
Movement : Brass
Connection : Brass, one piece design
Oil cap : rubber, gray color
Filling : Glycerin filled, dampens the effect of vibration and pulsation; lubricates the movement and extends the life of gauge.
IP class : IP67
Accuracy : +/-3-2-3%
Range : 0-30psi/kpa dual scale, psi outside, kpa inside
Working temperature : -4 to 140 deg F/-20 to 60 deg C
Ambient temperature : 140 deg F/60 deg C maximum
Meaureman has 20 years rich experience in the measuring of pressure, temperature, flow, level industries, The “Measureman” branded products are the combination of continuous good quality and affordable price. “Measureman” products are selected and designed by professional engineers.
6. Winters PFQ Series Stainless Steel 304 Dual Scale Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 30" Hg Vacuum-0-15 psi/kpa,2-1/2" Dial Display, +/-1.5% Accuracy, 1/4" NPT Bottom Mount
7. Actron CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit
- Actron’s CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit is a great way to fine tune carburetion and timing for peak performance and maximum fuel economy
- Use to test fuel pump pressure, mechanical condition of the engine, vacuum control system function, and much more
- Use to find: intake manifold leaks, blown manifold and head gaskets, worn piston rings, burned valves, and leaking vacuum lines on conventional and computer-controlled vehicles
- Easy-to-read, 3-1/2 inch diameter face displays 0-30 inches vacuum (0-70cm) and 0-10 pounds (0-70 kPs) of pressure in both standard and metric scales
- Includes gauge, hose, multiple adapters, and detailed usage and testing instructions in English, Spanish, and French. Note: fuel system functions are for carbureted engines only – not for use on fuel injected vehicles
Actron’s CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit is a great way to fine tune carburetion and timing for peak performance and maximum fuel economy. Use to test fuel pump pressure, mechanical condition of the engine, vacuum control system function, and much more. This versatile tool finds intake manifold leaks, blown manifold and head gaskets, worn piston rings, burned valves, and leaking vacuum lines on conventional and computer-controlled vehicles. The easy-to-read, 3-1/2 inch diameter gauge face displays 0-30 inches vacuum (0-70cm) and 0-10 pounds (0-70 kPs) of pressure in both standard and metric scales. Includes gauge, hose, multiple adapters, and detailed usage and testing instructions. NOTE: fuel system functions are for carbureted engines only – not for use on fuel injected vehicles! 1 year warranty.
8. Winters PEM Series Plastic Dual Scale Economy Pressure Gauge, 30"Hg Vacuum/kpa, 2" Dial Display, +/-3-2-3% Accuracy, 1/4" NPT Bottom Mount
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is 2″ (50 mm) in diameter and enclosed in a black plastic case for increased durability
- Measures pressure with dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)
- Display accuracy is + or – 3/2/3% over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade B)
- Lower mount male connection with 1/4″ NPT rate
The Winters PEM series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a circular dial enclosed in a plastic case and a lower mount male connection with 1/4″ NPT rate, and measures pressure with a dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa) with an accuracy of + or – 3/2/3%. The brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The case is Ingress Protection certified IP52 for protection against dust or liquids. The circular dial is 2″ (50 mm) in diameter. The dial has an aluminum black pointer and the lens is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The gauge measures pressure with a dual scale of either psi/kPa or Hg. vacuum/kPa. The gauge is accurate to + or – 3/2/3% over the entire range of the gauge, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B40.100 Grade B accuracy class. The male connection is mounted on the bottom of the gauge and has a 1/4″ NPT (National Pipe Thread) rate. The bourdon tube is phosphor bronze, the movement is brass, and the welding is silver alloy. The over-pressure limit is 25% of full scale value. The working pressure is a maximum of 75% of full scale value. The operating temperature is -40 to 150 degrees F (-40 to 65 degrees C). This pressure gauge is suitable for plumbing, heating, air conditioning, pneumatic, hydraulic, water tanks, and air compressors.
Pressure gauges are instruments used to measure the pressure of a gas or liquid inside a vessel and, often, to help ensure the optimal amount of pressure for a given application. Pressure gauges can range from everyday instruments, such as those used to measure the air pressure in a car or bicycle tire, to highly accurate gauges used in mechanical and industrial processing. Most often, pressure gauges measure pressure relative to another reference. For instance, gauge pressure measures pressure relative to ambient air. An example of a pressure gauge measuring relative to ambient air is a tire pressure gauge or a blood pressure gauge. Differential pressure is the difference in pressure between two points, such as when measuring liquid flow along various points in a pipeline. An absolute pressure gauge measures pressure relative to a perfect vacuum, such as an atmospheric or barometric pressure gauge. All types of pressure gauges include either a male or a female mount to connect to the vessel where pressure is being measured, and display results on a dial with varying increments of measure across a given range.
Winters Instruments manufactures pressure gauges, thermometers, diaphragm seals, pressure transmitters, and switches. The company, founded in 1953, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Pressure Gage for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!