967 reviews analysed
1. COODIA Vacuum Gravel Cleaner Automatic Aquarium Sludge Extractor Water Changer, 3 in1 16W
- 3 in 1 design makes it ideal for gravel cleaning, sludge extracting and water changing.
- With the pump installed close to the end allows you to clean the tanks with lower water leavel compared with other cleaners.
- A strong pump easily removes particles from topmost layer of substrate without disturbing the bottom layer of gravel.
- It decreases the harmful toxins in your tank while reducing strain to your filter.
- The filter design straps the dirt while the water is returned back to the tank.
2. FREESEA Automatic Aquarium Gravel Vacuum Cleaner Electric | Strong Suction VAC Power | Clean up to 55 Gallon Fish Tank Sludge Extractor Water Changer Sand Filter in 1 Easy to Use
- Application: This aquarium electric Gravel Cleaner Easy To Install And Use，Ideal for complete aquarium cleaning or quick spot maintenance, Suit for freshwater and seawater.
- Cleaning mode: this sand washing device can effectively clean the sand at the bottom of the fish tank or suck away the excess dirt at the bottom of the fish tank. Easily removes particles from topmost layer of substrate without disturbing the bottom layer of gravel.
- Water change mode: When using the water change mode, please install the water pipe at the package to easily change the water. Power is 6W, powerful water pump motor can provide the maximum flow of 92 GPH. Suction enough to change water, suck food debris & fish poop out of aquarium quickly. Save your time and reduce fatigue.
- With Flexible Structure: You Can Adjust The Flexible Hose To Appropriate Length According To Depth Of Your Aquarium to suit for both shallow and deep aquarium, water depth of up to approx 28”. water low level can reach 1.97In – 3.94In.it is also equip with soft water hose, it is more easy to empoty the water out or add water.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our aquarium electric Gravel Cleaner is built with durability in mind and safety for every design, In the remote possibility that you’re not satisfied with our product, just contact us, and we will gladly give you a new aquarium electric Gravel Cleaner replacement. 12 Month Warranty and 24 Hour Professional After-sales Service.
3. TOM Aquarium Gravel Vacuum 12-Inches Length
- Perfect for quick water changes
- Fast starting, gently squeeze on built-in hand pump to initiate siphon flow
- Rapidly removes fish waste and other debris
- If we can be of any help please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected], we’ll take good care of you
TOM Gravel Vacuum from Koller Products rapidly removes fish waste and other debris, making this monthly maintenance chore fast and simple. Ideal for desktop and other small aquariums, the easy-starting siphon comes with built-in hand pump that quickly initiates flow. Featuring 12-inch nozzle with 5-foot detachable hose. In addition to its popular desktop aquariums, Koller Products also offers TOM Aquarium products and Repitat reptile habitats.
4. Hygger 12V DC 5-in-1 Electric Aquarium Gravel Vacuum Cleaner Kit Sand Washer Gravel Cleaning Tools Water Change for Fish Tank
- Quick water change and easy coarse gravel cleaning with Hygger Electric Gravel Cleaner Kit. DC powered adapter with UL certificated, safe to use, energy saving, makes sand cleaning and water change a breeze
- Aquarium Gravel Cleaning kit includes a non-slip handle, 4 sections of extension tubes, 1 water pump, 1 sand vaccum, 1 debris vacuum, 1 brush head, 1 sand washing head, 1 filter housing and 6.5 ft water pipe
- Sand vacuum for cleaning coarse gravel(stone size over 5 mm), brush head for cleaning gravel-free aquarium’s bottom, sand washing head attachment for cleaning pebbles, debris vacuum for vacuuming out fish waste, intake strainer for water changing and filter housing for trapping large particles
- Extendable Pole: Build in 4 sections tubes, it can be extends from 11.4 inch to 32.7 inch which is long enough to clean up to 3.2 ft depth tank. Threads together with extension tightly no flexing, white seal ring prevents leaking
- Water pump provides strong water flow up to 396 GPH (6.6 Gallon per Minute), easy to assemble and detach, drains and fills aquarium rapidly and effectively
5. YADICO Quick Vac Gravel Automatic Cleaner Auto Vaccum Sludge Extractor for Aquarium tank
- This is a ideal cleaner for cleaning or quick spot maintenance, easy to operate.
- Advanced suction power is specifically designed to pick up dirt particles remove waste and extract sludge
- Super fine mesh cartridge traps even the smallest waste particles while letting water back into your aquarium (any residual cloudy water will clear up shortly after use)
- Detachable super-fine mesh cartridge easily snaps out for quick cleaning
- This product is available for freshwater and saltwater tanks with a max depth up to approximately 28″
This gravel cleaner is a powerful automatic gravel cleaner and sludge extractor. Unlike syphon operated gravel vacuums which require buckets and hoses, this cleaner is a hassle-free solution to conveniently maintaining the aquarium bottom. It features a super-fine mesh cartridge designed to trap even the smallest waste particulates. This cartridge is easily removed for quick cleaning. This highly effective tool helps to remove or extract waste before it has a chance to break down and pollute your aquarium, decreases the build-up of harmful aquarium toxins, extends the intervals between water changes and regular maintenance, lightens the load on your filter, and saves you money by reducing the amount of additives required for water maintenance. Also picks up plant debris, excess food, and other large waste particles.
You may see there are water drops on the product body when you unbox it, this is becauae every unit is tested in water to confirm they are in good working condition before delivery. No need to worry about this.
Please DO NOT let the pump out of water when it is on, if you accidentally do so, just turn it off, put it back into water and wait till the water in the tube drop down before turning it on
6. Aqueon Medium Siphon Vacuum Aquarium Gravel Cleaner
Maintenance is a necessary part of a good aquarium keeping. Routine water changes and pulling debris from gravel helps maintain a natural balance in the aquarium environment. Aqueon Siphon Vacuum Gravel Cleaners can help to make this job easier and take less time. Just a simple up and down motion with the intake tube will quickly prime the siphon to begin water flow. Debris is pulled away with flowing water and disposed of while gravel falls to the bottom of the aquarium.
7. Fish Tank Siphon – Gravel Vacuum for Aquarium – Long Nozzle Aquarium Siphon for Fish Tank – Aquarium Cleaner Vacuum with Priming Bulb – Aquarium Gravel Cleaner – Small Betta Fish Tank Accessories
- ✔️PREVENT BUILT UP OF DEBRIS – Our aquarium siphon will remove any uneaten food or detritus that are trapped in the gravel which can be fatal to aquarium inhabitants if not removed. Plays an important role in keeping your fishes happy and healthy!
- ✔️NO MESS – No more sucking on the hose risking dirty aquarium water from entering your mouth or scooping aquarium water from your fish tank to the bucket, spilling aquarium water on the floor creating a mess with the use of Aquatrone’s BPA-Free aquarium cleaner. Our aquarium cleaner comes with a priming bulb which helps to start the siphon and get the water flowing from your aquarium to the bucket, simply by squeezing the priming bulb for a few times. Aquarium maintenance made easy!
- ✔️SMOOTH WATER FLOW – Our flexible fish tank cleaner is meticulously designed using strong and kink-resistant plastic ensures both durability and smooth water flow. Each nozzle comes with a guard which eliminates the risk of your fishes from getting sucked up by the fish tank cleaner and hurting your precious fishes.
- ✔️HANDS-FREE – Suitable for aquariums with a height of 4 to 20 inches. Aquatrone’s aquarium vacuum come with a hose holder and a suction to make sure that the nozzle is kept in place snugly, allowing you to drain your aquarium without having to hold the gravel cleaner, giving you time to clean your aquarium filter in the meantime. Shortens aquarium maintenance time!
- ✔️VERSATILE – Our high quality gravel vacuum comes with 2 types of specialized nozzle. Short nozzle is for hands-free draining of aquarium while the long nozzle is for removing leftover food and debris that are trapped in the gravel. Aquatrone’s gravel vacuum comes with a flow controller for easy control of the rate of draining your fish tank. Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
8. NICREW Automatic Gravel Cleaner, Electric Aquarium Cleaner, Sludge Extractor for Medium and Large Tanks
- 3-in-1 unit for quick cleanups or complete aquarium maintenance
- Sponge filter traps debris while remaining easy to clean
- Decreases the build-up of harmful toxins in your aquarium while reducing strain on your filter
- Easily removes particles from topmost layer of substrate without disturbing the bottom layer of gravel
- Equipped with flow adjustment valve to adjust the water flow rate (1/2″ or 5/8″ hose is NOT included)
9. Lee’s 6-Inch Slim Jr. Ultra Gravel Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Start
10. YCTECH Automatic Aquarium Gravel Vacuum Cleaner 6W, Electric Quick Fish Tank Vacuum, Sludge Extractor, Sand Washing Filtering Draining for Medium and Large Tanks
- Application: This aquarium electric gravel sand washer is suitable for daily fish tank cleaning or water change maintenance，Suit for freshwater and seawater. Easy To Install And Use
- Cleaning mode: sand washing mode and suction mode, this sand washing device can effectively clean the sand at the bottom of the fish tank or suck away the excess dirt at the bottom of the fish tank.
- Water change mode: When using the water change mode, please install the water pipe at the package to easily change the water.
- Power is 6W, powerful water pump motor can provide the maximum flow of 92 GPH. Suction enough to change water, suck food debris & fish poop out of aquarium quickly. Save your time and reduce fatigue.
- With Flexible Structure: You Can Adjust The Flexible Hose To Appropriate Length According To Depth Of Your Aquarium to suit for both shallow and deep aquarium,water low level can reach 1.97In – 3.94In.it is also equip with soft water hose, it is more easy to empoty the water out or add water.
YCTECH Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and sell company of ,aquarium water pump, Aquarium products such as fish tanks and Heaters ，eletricc water pump, handicraft water pump,
aquarium equipment etc. It has a complete and scientific quality management system. We are a company based on“ quality and innovation”
All purchases of the products we manufacture and sell are covered by a lifetime warranty. 24 months warranty, 24 hours customer service online, any questions please contact us at any time.
The algae scrubber features unique handle design, convenient to use, user-friendly design makes people feel relaxed and comfortable when using it.
Q:Does it work on curved or standard tank?
A:Yes it works on both curved and standard tank.
Q:Would this product work on windows?
A:The brush side is made to be used in water. Dry it’s likely to cause scratches and streaks.
Q:Not clean enough?
A:You can try using a cloth or a sponge in the middle to get best results or you can clean the brush.
1.When opening the product, rotate the product by 90 degrees with half of each hand and then lift it.
2.When using, put the toothed brush face inside the fish tank, and place the brush face with nap outside the fish tank. When suction, the two need to be dislocated close to the glass, and then gently slide the suction and can be.
3. It is recommended to use the longitudinal moving magnetic brush to clean the fish tank. The longitudinal use of the magnetic brush has the strongest suction.
NOTE: Please choose by the thickness of your fish tank glass and not put the cleaner into seawater for a long time to avoid being corroded when not in use, please wipe it off when not use for a long time, and store after drying.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Submersible Gravel Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!