Nowadays, there are so many products of pc case corsair liquid cooling in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for pc case corsair liquid cooling in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings pc case corsair liquid cooling which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
947 reviews analysed
1. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
2. Corsair Hydro Series, H100i RGB PLATINUM SE, 240mm Radiator, Dual LL120 RGB PWM Fans
- Rgb PWM fans: two Corsair LL120 RGB White PWM fans deliver a blast of color from 16 LEDs each, along with improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- Special edition style: SE features brilliant white fan housing and radiator to accent your system’s style and better reflect your RGB lighting. Noise Level: 36 dBA
- Dynamic Multi Zone RGB pump: 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Extreme CPU cooling: experience incredible Corsair Hydro Series cooling performance, with each Fan running from 360 to2, 200 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM mode: zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
3. CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X RGB Mid-Tower Case, 3 RGB Fans, Tempered Glass – White (CC-9011110-WW)
- Four tempered glass panels on the front, top, and sides of the case
- Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and integrated RGB controller
- Room for up to six case fans, and compatible with 360mm, 280mm, 240mm, and 120mm radiators
- Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis
- Cable routing channels with included Velcro cable straps for clean cable management
With immaculate tempered glass enclosing the entire chassis, every component of your build is on display for all to see. The Corsair crystal Series 570X provides enough space for virtually every size radiator and support for up to six case fans. With the three included SP120 RGB LED fans and built-in LED controller, you can liven up your build with brilliant lighting effects. Cable management is made simple with built-in cable routing channels and included Velcro cable straps, ensuring that only your components are seen through the floating glass.
4. Corsair Hydro X Series, XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo, RGB Lighting
- A high-performance xylem D5 PWM pump controlled via PWM TO deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- Ten top-mounted RGB LEDs light up your reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- The integrated 330Ml Reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display, with stunning angular design and an integrated fillport that makes filling, flushing and topping-off coolant easy.
- Included temperature sensor provides real-time coolant temperatures from inside your cooling loop.
- Rubberized mounting system reduces pump vibrations and noise, so your custom cooling loop is seen, Not Heard.
The Corsair Hydro x series XD5 RGB pump/reservoir Combo is ready to drive the world’s most demanding custom cooling systems. A xylem D5 PWM pump provides powerful flow rate for multi-block loops and is adjustable via PWM to maximize cooling capacity or minimize noise. Ten built in RGB LEDs, controlled adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software, provide a vibrant splash of control to customize your lighting, while an included temperature sensor gives you real-time performance data from inside your system, for accurate cooling adjustment. Universally compatible with G1/4 fittings and with both 120mm and 140mm fan mounting brackets included, The XD5 RGB pump/reservoir is the heart of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
5. CORSAIR LL Series, LL120 RGB, 120mm RGB LED Fan, Triple Pack with Lighting Node PRO- White
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs in each fan, split between two separate light loops, allow for nearly endless customization.
- Striking white fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and matches the clean, refined look of other white Corsair products.
- Create dazzling lighting patterns and effects with the included lighting Node PRO. Use powerful Corsair iCUE software to bring your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting.
- Pwm fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 360 RPM to 2, 200 RPM, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- 120mm fan blade engineered for high airflow and static pressure.
The Corsair LL120 RGB LED 120mm PWM White triple fan kit combines excellent Airflow and high static pressure in a striking white housing. 16 brilliant, individually addressable RGB LEDs in each fan are spread between two separate light loops that encircle the fan and its hub. Pair with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro to customize lighting with a wide array of vivid effects and patterns using powerful Corsair iCUE software. Use PWM control to set the speed of the fan anywhere from 360 RPM to 2, 200 RPM for precise noise and airflow adjustment. Made for those seeking excellent performance and powerful lighting, The Corsair LL120 RGB LED PWM White triple fan kit puts your PC back in the loop. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
6. Corsair CC-9011075-WW Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower Case, Black
- Elegant, Modern Design: With a mesh-free front panel, the 100R is both professional enough for the office and customizable enough for any home PC build
- USB 3.0 Compatible: Dual USB 3.0 front panel ports offer the best in connectivity.
- SSD Support: All four hard drive trays provide solid-state drive support. Compatible corsair liquid coolers is h55, h60, h75, h80i. Maximum cpu cooler height is 5.9 inch. Maximum psu length is 9 inch
- Direct Airflow to Top GPU: Direct airflow gives your GPU added cooling for intense gaming sessions
- Up To Five Fan Mounts Plus One Included 120mm Fan: A 120mm fan gets your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide added expandability
- Tool-free 3.5″ and 5.25″ Drive Installation: Builds are made easier with tool-free drive installation
- Thumbscrew Side Panels: No tools are needed to easily access the inside of your case
- Flush-Mounted Side Panel Window: The side panel window showcases the powerful components inside
The Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower case lets you hide a high-powered, killer gaming rig inside of a case that would look at home in any professional environment. It’s easy to customize with plenty of tool-free installation options, highly expandable with extra fan ports and drive bays to support SSDs, and performance-minded with USB 3.0 support and direct airflow to the GPU. The Carbide Series 100R looks simple and elegant from the outside, but the inside provides you with all the options you need for a killer rig.
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
7. Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm, Dual ML120 PWM Fans, Intel 115x/2066, AMD AM4
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 75 CFM. Noise level 37.0 decibels
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise. Radiator Dimensions 276mm x 120mm x 27mm. Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i PRO is an all in one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 240mm radiator built for low noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Two included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow and static pressure, with a wide PWM speed control range between 400 RPM and 2, 400 RPM. Take control with CORSAIR iCue software and customize lighting, monitor temperatures and precisely adjust fan speeds, or stop cooling fans entirely with the H100i’s Zero RPM fan mode. Easy to install and compatible with most major CPU sockets, the H100i makes it easy to cool your system in silence and style.
8. CORSAIR AF140 LED Low Noise Cooling Fan, Single Pack – Blue 140 mm
- High Airflow: Up to 52 CFM of airflow at peak 1,400 RPM
- Four Hub-Mounted LEDs: Easily add vivid LED lighting to your system
- Low-Noise Operation: A custom fan blade and hydraulic bearing allows for low-noise operation without sacrificing performance
- The Best of Airflow and Static Pressure: Offers the ideal combination of high airflow and strong static pressure, allowing for use as a case fan, or with CORSAIR Hydro Series
- Liquid CPU coolers
- Diffused Illumination: An opaque fan blade diffuses lighting to ensure stunning illumination anywhere in your system
From the manufacturer Diffused LED Illumination An opaque fan blade diffuses lighting to ensure stunning LED illumination. Low-Noise Operation High Airflow Up to 62 CFM of airflow at peak 1,150 RPM. A custom fan blade and hydraulic bearing allow for low-noise operation. High Airflow and Strong Static Pressure AF140 offers the ideal combination of high airflow and strong static pressure, allowing for use as a case fan, or with CORSAIR Hydro Series Liquid CPU coolers. Corsair AF140 LED cooling fans combine bright LED lighting, strong static pressure, low noise and high airflow to deliver great cooling performance anywhere in your PC. Whether it’s as an intake or exhaust case fan, or mounted to a Corsair Hydro Series liquid CPU cooler’s radiator, AF140 LED fans provide up to 62 CFM of airflow where your system needs It most. Available in a choice of red, white or blue, AF140 LED’s four hub-mounted LEDs radiate vivid and diffused lighting across a specially designed Opaque fan blade, illuminating your system with a brilliant burst of color. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
9. Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB GPU Water Block, 20-Series, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Reference
- Unlock your RTX 2080’s true potential with custom cooling for your graphics card.
- Precision CNC cut nickel-plated copper construction With more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximizes thermal transfer and Surface area, for lower temperatures and maximum performance.
- Premium total conversion design cools not just the GPU, but your graphics card’s Memory and VRM as well, All clad in a clean and stylish aluminum casing
- Includes a full-length aluminum backplate to completely cover your graphics card’s PCB and protect sensitive components.
- 16 RGB LEDs integrated directly into the GPU block provide vibrant customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
The Corsair Hydro x series XG7 20-series GPU water block is a total conversion copper water block for your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card. Precision CNC-milled nickel-plated copper construction and more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximize thermal transfer and Surface area, for dramatically lower temperatures and maximum performance. A fully transparent flow path and discrete RGB lighting puts your graphics card on full display, When combined with a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and Corsair CUE software. A full-length aluminum casing and included backplate encloses all your graphics card’s critical components for a total conversion to custom cooling. With pre-applied thermal material, standard G1/4” threads and easy to follow step-by-step instructions, it’s never been easier to unlock the true potential of your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt # 1. Operating Temperature : 60°C coolant temperature
10. CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D Full-Tower Case – Airflow Edition (CC-9011078-WW)
- Generous Expansion Room for Building High Performance Systems
- Nine PCI-E expansion slots, up to ten 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives and three 5.25″ drive bays. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers- H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
- High Airflow Front Mesh Design Quiet, efficient air cooling performance for your CPU and GPUs
- Modular Drive Cage System. Compatibility: E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Save space and customize your layout for your storage or airflow needs
- Fast, Straightforward Builds. Two modular drive cages house three 3.5” or 2.5” drives each,Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
- Smart design features like tool-free drive installation, thumbscrews, and excellent cable routing make this a true builder’s PC case
- 2 year warranty
The Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition full tower PC case combines generous expansion flexibility, excellent air or water cooling capabilities, and an interior that’s optimized for fast and easy builds and upgrades. It has a clean, elegant exterior that dispenses with arbitrary plastic add-ons in exchange for the beauty of brushed aluminum and solid steel. This rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components and the sophisticated cooling you’ll need if you’re going to push those components to their limits. And, it incorporates a host of clever system builder-focused features, because building a system should be straightforward, trouble-free, and even fun.
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pc Case Corsair Liquid Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!