703 reviews analysed
1. Capri Tools Vacuum Brake Bleeder
2. ARES 70923-1-Liter Vacuum Brake Fluid Bleeder – Hanging Hook and Locking Trigger Allows for Hands Free Operation
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: This Brake Fluid Bleeder uses a standard workshop air supply and features a working pressure of 71-113 PSI with a maximum pressure of 113 PSI.
- CONVENIENCE: Our 1L Vacuum Brake Fluid Bleeder features a convenient hanging hook and locking trigger that allows for hands free operation.
- TRANSPARENCY: The transparent drain hose allows you to visually inspect the old fluid during the draining process. You can easily flush your entire disc or drum brake system with this brake fluid bleeder!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES 1L Vacuum Brake Fluid Bleeder, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
3. FOUR UNCLES 2L Vacuum Brake Bleeder Air Brake Bleeder Kit with 2L Brake Fluid Extractor and 1L Refilling Bottle
- 【One Man Operation】This brake bleeder bleeds and flushes hydraulic brakes and clutches with a vacuum and is simple to use. Large capacity collection reservoir can contain 2 liters of fluid, also includes an automatic master cylinder refill kit with a 1 liter reservoir (safety cup), which makes changing brake oil easy and simple for one man operation.
- 【2 Silicon Bleed Hoses】The brake oil bleeder kit includes a 40 inch silicone bleed hose with a universal rubber adapter that used with most standard and ABS brake systems, and a 40 inch master cylinder evacuation hose especially for bleeding brake in master cylinder.
- 【Efficiently to Bleeding Work】It contains a variable thumb throttle which maintains average air flow rate 2 cfm and a desired brake fluid flow rate. And the fixing ring lock keeps extracting oil continuously, efficiently and quicker.
- 【Quieter Work】 Built-in Integrated silencer allows the brake fluid to flow quietly through the silicone hose and makes a messy job cleaner, quicker and quieter.
- 【Convenient & After Sales】Midget size of the N.W is less than 1 kg makes it easy and convenient to operate and carry even for women. And If there is some problem with our products while you receive it, pls feel free to contact us, we will do our best for your satisfaction.
4. 8milelake Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder Tool with 4 Master Cylinder Adapters 90-120 PSI
- Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder Tool with 4 Master Cylinder Adapters 90 – 120 PSI
- Flush the entire brake system by yourself with this brake fluid bleeder.
- Use only DOT certified brake fluid
- Hose Length 1-1/12 ft.
- Adapter Sizes: 21 To 30mm, 24 To 32mm, 28 To 37mm, 32 To 41mm
- Air flow 180 ltr/min (=6.4 cu.ft./min) at 90-120 psi
5. Mityvac MV6835 Automotive Accessories
- Designed to operate with compressed air to bleed up to 2 quarts per minute
- Features 1.8 liter capacity fluid collection reservoir and includes automatic master cylinder refill kit with 40 oz reservoir
- Maintains desired flow rate and contains include 6 feet bleed hose, master cylinder evacuation hose, hanging hook and bleed adapters
6. Copap Brake Fluid Bleeder with 4 Master Cylinder Brake Bleeder Tool Adapters 90 to 120 PSI
7. FIRSTINFO 2nd Generation 2 Liter Air Vacuum Brake Bleeder/Extractor/Pump Kit Include 4.9 ft Long Silicon Brake Fluid Hose with Non-Return Check Valve (2L Brake Fluid Extractor + 1L Bleeder)
- To drain most standard and ABS brake systems– A1161US Comes with 1 pcs of 1000 c.c. brake bleeder (can be purchased separately, our A1155)for automatically filling the the new brake fluid to the master cylinder reservoir. And work with most standard and ABS brake systems.
- With fixing valve and safety cup– To collect old brake oil without spillage
- fixing valve and safety cup for cutting off extracting automatically.
- Check valve and longer silicon hose– Comes with “1.5”meter (59 inch) long silicon hose with universal rubber adapter which can fit most brake nipples. With extra “check valve” to avoid back flow when bleeding. — Our A1151G also can be purchased separately. And A1151F without the check valve for choosing.
- Efficiently to bleeding work– To bleed and flush hydraulic brakes and clutches with vacuum efficiently. Provide with step hook (fixing ring lock) to control air and keep extracting oil continuously.
- Convenient to operate cleaner and quicker– Midget size of the N.W is less than 1 kg. Easy and convenient to operate and carry. Integrated silencer to make a messy job cleaner, quicker and quieter for one person’s operation.
8. OEMTOOLS 27311 Power Steering and Brake Bleed Adapter Kit
- Works with a hand vacuum pump that can be coupled to the adapter to exert a vacuum on the fluid’s surface in the reservoir
- Adapters form an airtight seal in the neck of a vehicle’s power steering pump
- Help to eliminate trapped air following repairs or fluid changes
- Includes 2 EPDM tapered rubber adapters to fit most power steering pumps and reservoirs, reservoir bottle to protect hand vacuum pumps and 3 sizes of Brake bleeder adapters
- Comes in a blow mold case
automotive power steering systems have a tendency to trap air in components and lines, causing erratic steering, pump noise and potential damage to critical parts. When coupled with a hand vacuum pump the OEMTOOLS power steering Bleeder kit will allow user to help remove trapped air in power steering and brake system components and lines.
9. 8MILELAKE Pneumatic Brake Fluid Extractor and Refilled Kit 70-170psi 2L Pneumatic Brake Bleeder Tool Kit
- It uses compressed air between 70psi(4.8Bar) to 170psi(11.6bar), for building vacuum in the tank
- By attaching the proper adapter(brake tube) to the fluid outlet cover located on the top of the unit, the vacuum can be used to drain brake fluid from a hydraulic system such as the brake or clutch systems on an automobile.
- It can also be used to extract a variety of fluids from reservoirs including the master cylinder or those for power steering fluid
- Features 2 liter capacity fluid collection reservoir and includes automatic master cylinder refill kit with 1L reservoir
- This unit is designed for use as a vacuum brake or clutch bleeder. A detail instruction manual is included with the unit.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Neimatic Vacuum Bleeder for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!