813 reviews analysed
1. X AUTOHAUX Tandem Fuel Vacuum Pump Seal Kit for 2012-2014 VW Golf Passat Beetle
- The vacuum pump seal has good performance and high stability.
- Vacuum pump seals are reliable and are an ideal replacement for older pumps.
- Fit for 2012-2013 Audi TT RS, 2006-2014 Volkswagen Beetle, 2005-2014 Volkswagen Jetta, 2012-2014 Volkswagen Passat, 2006-2014 Volkswagen Golf, 2006-2014 Volkswagen Rabbit
- Made of high quality material for maximum durability
- Easy & Economical to reseal the pump
100% Brand New and never used.
Professional manufacturing, high reliability, providing high precision, excellent mechanical stability and corrosion resistance.
Easy installation, high reliability, no special tools required, can directly replace old or damaged tools.
This is non-OEM product, accessory only!
Material: Rubber, Metal
Thickness: 0.5mm / 0.02''
Size: 12.5×8.8cm / 4.92''x3.46''(L*W)
2012 – 2013 Audi TT RS
2006 – 2014 Volkswagen Beetle
2005 – 2014 Volkswagen Jetta
2012 – 2014 Volkswagen Passat
2006 – 2014 Volkswagen Golf
2006 – 2014 Volkswagen Rabbit
1 Set x Vacuum Pump Repair Gaskets
2. RKX Vacuum Pump Reseal kit for VW ALH TDI 1.9 038145345 MK4 MKIV MK 4 IV Gasket rebuild
- Made in the USA RKX 1.9 ALH TDI vacuum pump reseal kit For Volkswagen vehicles.
- Includes all needed gaskets to rebuild the ALH TDI vacuum pump and stop it from leaking oil.
- custom manufactured seals are made from military grade Viton and designed to hold up under the extreme temperatures and oils of a TDI engine.
- Resealing your pump is cost effective and easy!
- Fitment: 1998-2003 VW TDI 1.9l ALH (will not fit the 1.9l BEW / BRM engine code)
3. ECCPP Vacuum Pump Fit for 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Volkswagen Jetta 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Volkswagen Beetle 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Volkswagen Golf
- FITMENT – Vacuum pump fit 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Volkswagen Jetta 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Volkswagen Beetle 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Volkswagen Golf
- OE NUMBERS – Vacuum pump replaces OE number 038145101A, 724808030, 724808050
- FUNCTIONS – Improves braking performance of the car, reduces the labor intensity for the driver and ensure the safety of driving
- FEATURES – Engineered with high-quality materials,vehicle try-on testing has been conducted to ensure trouble-free performance,simple to install,withstands wear and extreme conditions
- NOTICE – Please check picture,part number and fitment information before placing order.Please feel free to tell us via Email if any quality problem or dissatisfaction occurs
4. URO Parts 06A959253E Air Pump
URO Parts 06A959253E Air Pump.
5. URO Parts 058133753D Vacuum Suction Pump
- Guaranteed fitment
- Replaces old plugged or sticking PCV valves
- Restores proper air/fuel ratio and engine performance by evacuating unburned gasoline vapors from the crankcase into the intake
- Reduces rate of oil buildup in intake
- Manufactured to OE dimensions for easy installation and original appearance
- Quality valve materials resist intense engine heat and vaporized oil
- 24-Month / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
6. SCITOO Secondary Air Injection Pump with 3 Sockets for 1998-2006 Volkswagen Jetta Golf Beetle Cabrio Passat Audi Quattro A4 A6 S6 Allroad TT 1.8L 2.0L 2.8L 4.2L 078-906-601D 078906601M
- PART NUMBER: 078906601M 078-906-601D 078-906-601M
- 【Benefits】: The secondary air pump is used for the secondary air injection system primarily to function in a cold start and heating device, delivering air to the exhaust pipe, allowing air and exhaust gases to enter the combustion section, reducing emissions of carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons and other harmful substances
- 【Replacement for】：Audi A4 A6 S6 Allroad TT Quattro Volkswagen Beetle Cabrio Golf Jetta Passat
- 【Package Include】：1 piece Air Injection Pump as the picture shown
- 【Warranty】: 1 year warranty, support replace, return and refund service
Secondary Air Injection Pump fits：
1998-2000 Audi A4 2.8L
1998-2000 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8L / 2.8L
1998-2000 Audi A6 2.8L
1998-2004 Audi A6 Quattro 2.8L / 4.2L
2004-2005 Audi Allroad Quattro 4.2L
2002-2003 Audi S6 4.2L
2000-2006 Audi TT 1.8L
2000-2006 Audi TT Quattro 1.8L
1998-2000 Volkswagen Beetle 1.8L / 2.0L
2000 Volkswagen Cabrio 2.0L
1999-2006 Volkswagen Golf 1.8L / 2.0L
2000-2005 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8L
1999-2006Volkswagen Passat 1.8L
7. Dorman 911-901 Air Pump Mount
- Replacement prevents rattling and vibration of the secondary air pump
- An economic alternative to purchasing the mounts separately
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted on this part to ensure trouble-free performance
- OE#: 037133567F, 11727559515, 1275534
8. Phoenix Systems (2003-B) V-12 Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder Kit, Medium Duty One Person Bleeder, Hard Case
- Patented Reverse Bleeding removes more trapped air than any other brake bleeder by simply pushing Brake Fluid fluid from the bottom up.
- Reverse bleeding is the only method capable of bleeding tough ABS units without a scan tool.
- Allows you to refill and bleed a completely dry brake or clutch system. Perform Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure and Bench bleeding all with the same tool.
- The V-12 is considered a Medium Duty tool for average shop use. Compatible with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid. Comes with a injection molded hard case.
- Is the easiest one-person bleeder you will ever use. No more asking your co-worker to help you finish a brake job.
If you do mechanic work, you probably already know something about bleeding brakes. And one thing you’ve definitely learned over the years is that brake bleeding can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process – particularly for certain vehicles and especially for ABS. Which is why you may be surprised to find out there’s a tool that can make bleeding brakes fast and easy – and oh, we should also mention: extremely simple. It’s called the Phoenix V-12 Medium Duty Shop Use Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder, and we’re certain it’ll change the way you think about brake bleeding. With the Phoenix V-12, one man can bleed the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less – even if it’s a tough ABS job (you won’t need a scan tool or special clips). Tip: Our Patented Reverse Bleed Technology is what makes this tool so unique. The Phoenix V-12 Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder is a revolutionary tool based on an incredibly obvious concept: Air wants to go up. That’s it. Traditional brake bleeding tools and techniques fight this principle. At Phoenix, we harness it, so you can quickly remove all the air from the whole braking system. Reverse bleeding: It’s an idea so simply and obviously right that most people ask, Why didn’t anyone think of that before?
9. Pierburg Power Brake Booster Vacuum Pump
Pierburg is a developer in the automotive industry working on the entire technology of EGR systems, valves, actuators and pumps for most cars and trucks today.
10. Pierburg 038145101B Vacuum Pump –
Ready to install. No modification required.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Jetta 2002 Vacuum Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!