We spent many hours on research to finding innovation cooling, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best innovation cooling, you should not miss this article. innovation cooling coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 innovation cooling by our suggestions
952 reviews analysed
1. Innovation Cooling Graphite Thermal Pad – Alternative to Thermal Paste/Grease (30 X 30mm)
- TOP TIER THERMAL PERFORMANCE – The IC graphite pad features a thermal conductivity of 35W/m-k.
- EXTRAORDINARY DURABILITY – This thermal pad features a dry solution that contains no liquids. It will not pump or bake out like regular thermal compounds.
- UNMATCHED TEMPERATURE RANGE – Keeps your CPU safe with a temperature operating range of -200C to 400C. RoHS compliant.
- TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT – The modular solution means never again having to wonder if you’ve applied too much or too little thermal paste.
- REUSABLE – You’ll never have to worry about buying thermal paste ever again. The graphite thermal pad can be reused on multiple builds with no loss in performance.
IC Graphite Thermal Pad is a thermal interface alternative to thermal paste for CPU’s, GPU’s and Game stations. This product features top tier thermal performance that is uniquely stable across a wide temperature range -200C to +400C and when used long term should last the life of most electronic components. IC Graphite is 100% pure graphite, non toxic this pad is a solid state modular solution no messy applications to clean, no guessing if you have used the proper amount, just place pad and mount sink. Caution: IC Graphite is electrically conductive! Any contact with electrical components when the computer is turned on can permanently damage the components.
2. Coollaboratory Liquid MetalPad 1x CPU
This liquid metalpad is the first heat conduction pad consisting of only 100% metal. It melts with just heating. This pack contains 1 pad suitable for a single CPU.
3. Innovation Cooling Diamond 7 Carat Thermal Compound – 1.5 Grams
- Thermal Conductance: 4.5 W/m-K (data acquired with an ASTM D – 5470 thermal interface test instrument)
- Thermal Resistance: 0.25oC-cm2/[email protected] 100 BLT
- Average Particle Size: <
- 40 maximum particle diameter Compliancy: RoHS Compliant.
Size Name:1.5 Grams IC Diamond 7 Carat Thermal Compound maximizes thermal heat transfer between the CPU core and heatsink by taking advantage of diamond’s superior thermal conductivity. Purified synthetic diamond has a thermal conductivity of 2,000-2,500 W/mK compared to 406-429 W/mK for pure silver.
4. Thermal Grizzly Carbonaut 38 x 38 x 0.2 mm
5. SIXQJZML 30Pcs 15x15x1mm Soft Silicone Thermal Conductive Pads Heatsink IC Chipset Northbridge for CPU GPU Heatsink
Note: The color of the item may vary slightly due to photography and your own computer monitor,please understand.
The pad is sticky,with good conduction,you can easily put it on IC Chipset and heatsink,you can also fix it on LED IC SMD DIP or eleswhere.
Soft,good malleability,with a little viscosity.
Strong insulation and Excellent performance.
Provide a mess-free installation, maximum heat conduction and increased cooling.
Reduce the effectiveness of your heatsink and raise the operating temperature of your processor/video card.
With this copper pad to greatly lower gpu temperatures, can be used for graphics, northbridge,memory chipset,IC chips.
Material: conduction silicone
Thermal Conductivity: 1.2(W/M-K)
Continuous Temperature: -50℃~200℃
Breakdown Voltage: >4KV
Tensile Strength: 12Kgf/cm2
The small piece:15 x 15 x 1mm
30PCS x thermal pad(15mm x 15mm x 1mm/pcs)
6. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
7. M.2 Copper Heatsinks Cooler for M.2 2280 SSD Laptop（2 Pack）
- 【High Quality】100% copper real effective high performance cooling.
- 【Ultra-thin design】1mm thin design,used for compact Laptop space.
- 【Easy to install】The installation height is only 1.5mm-2.5mm. Equipped with 0.5 mm and 0.8 mm thick silicone thermal pad (suitable for different installation spaces).
- 【Nano Thermal Pad】With good thermal conductivity ability. Soft enough and good ductility, compatible with uneven surfaces of the M.2 SSD. Low viscosity, with no damage to the SSD warranty label.
- 【Wide compatibility】Compatible with most laptops and desktop computers, supports PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 SSD. Perfectly fit for Samsung 850 EVO, 860 EVO, 960 EVO, 970 EVO, 950 PRO, 960 PRO, 970 PRO, etc.
➤ Designed for Laptop.
➤ Supports M.2 2280mm SSD.
➤ 100% copper real effective high performance cooling.
➤ 1mm Ultra-thin design used for compact Laptop space.
➤ Easy to install, and not damage the hard disk.
➤ Comprehensive heat dissipation, 10°C – 20°C cooling effect(Varies depending on the environments).
➤ Cool your SSD to a safe temp to avoid overheating andthrottling, improving the performance of your computer.
➤ The product is equipped with a Silicone thermal pad of 0.5mmand 0.8mm thickness (for your application in different installation spaces).
★Compatiblebrand and models (List only part of them):
✔ Samsung: 850EVO / 860EVO / 960EVO / 970EVO / 950PRO / 960PRO /970PRO / SM951 / SM961 / PM951 / PM961 / PM981 / XP941
✔ Intel: 600P/530/540S/PRO2500/Optane Memory Module
✔ Crucial / Micron: MX200 / MX300 / M510 / M600 / 1100
✔ WD: WD Green M.2/WD Blue M.2/WD Black M.2
– M.2 SSD copper heatSink X2
– (thickness 0.5mm) Silicone thermal pad X2
– (thickness 0.8mm) Silicone thermal pad X2
– Rubber Rings X6
– Cleaning kit X2
★We haveprofessional R&D team, will continue to launch new products to meetcustomer needs and, thank you for your supporting!
(1) Strict Quality Control (100% Tested): In order to providebuyers with a pleasant shopping experience, each item has been carefullyinspected and properly packed before sending out.
(2) Fast and Professional Service: We have professionalafter-sale service team, any questions or problems from buyers will be answeredwithin 24 hours (Including holidays).
(3) 12 Months Warranty and 100% Money Back: We provide 12 monthswarranty service for all of the products we sell on Amazon, if you are notsatisfied with our products, we can give you a 100% refund.
8. m.2 Thermal pad， 70x20x1mm for M.2 2280 SSD NVMe Heatsinks (4PCS Pack)
- 【Dimensions】- thermal pad fits for M.2 2280 SSD (22 x 80mm) Heatsinks.
- 【Nano Grease Material】- Made from unique Nano Silicon Grease Material, with good thermal conductivity ability.
- 【Soft and Low Viscosity】- Soft enough and good ductility, compatible with uneven surface of the M.2 SSD. Low viscosity, with no damage to the SSD warranty label.
- 【Safe and easy to use】- Remove the protective films on both sides of the thermal pad and put it under the M.2 SSD Heatsink.
- 【 Wide Compatibility】- Item Size: 70 x 20 x 1mm, Compatible Samsung: 850EVO / 860EVO / 960EVO / 970EVO / 950PRO / 960PRO / 970PRO / SM951 / SM961 / PM951 / PM961 / CM871a / PM871 / PM981 / XP941, no cutting required.
Compatible with PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 SSD brand and models (List only part of them):
✔Compatible Samsung: 850EVO / 860EVO / 960EVO / 970EVO / 950PRO / 960PRO / 970PRO / SM951 / SM961 / PM951 / PM961 / CM871a / PM871 / PM981 / XP941
✔ Intel: 600P / 530 / 540S / PRO2500 / Optane Memory Module
✔ Kingston: SM2280S3G2 / RBU-SNS8152S3 / KC1000
✔ Plextor: M6GV / M7VG / M8PeGN / M8SeGN
✔ SanDisk: X300 / X300S / X400 / Z400S / X110 / A400
✔ Transcend: MTS800 / MTS820
✔ ADATA: SP550 / ASX7000NP / XPG-SX6000 / XPG-SX8000 / XPG GAMMIX S10 / SU800 / AXNS381E
✔ Apacer: AST280 / Z280 / AS2280
✔ Toshiba: Q200 / XG3 / XG4 / OCZ RD400 / THNSNK / OCZ: RD400
✔ Crucial / Micron: MX200 / MX300 / M510 / M600 / 1100
✔ WD: WD Green M.2 / WD Blue M.2 / WD Black M.2
✔ Corsair: MP500
✔ PNY: CS2030 2280
✔ HP: HP SSD S700 / S700 PRO
✔ Silicon Power: M55 M.2 2280
✔ MyDigitalSSD: BPX 80mm (2280) / BP5e 80mm (2280)
With the ever increasing popularity of solid state drive (SSD) being used as the primary storage device in PCs, capacity and performance continue to climb in newer models but so have their operating temperatures. This has resulted in situations where SSDs, especially the smaller M.2 variants with less surface areas have overheated and throttled or shut down completely. To help alleviate this new generation of heat problems,
a simple and effective cooling solution for M.2 SSDs. It has excellent thermal conductivity, is electrically non-conductive, and easy to apply. It is designed to fit between M.2 SSD and Heatsinks so it can transfer heat away from SSD to the larger Heatsinks surface for more effective heat dissipation.
9. Arctic MX-4 – Thermal Compound Paste for Coolers | Heat Sink Paste | Composed of Carbon Micro-Particles | Easy to Apply | High Durability – 4 Grams (1 Pack)
- [BETTER THAN LIQUID METAL]: Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- [SAFE APPLICATION]: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- [HIGH DURABILITY]: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- [EASY TO APPLY]: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- [THERMAL COMPOUND]: Formula, the MX-4 guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.
Thermal Compound for All CoolersEasy to ApplyWith an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners. The possibilities for its application and the most effectively way to avoid voids between CPU and cooler we show you in the video.Safe Application:It does not contain any metallic particles so electical conductivity would not be an issue. Unlike silver and copper compound, it ensures that contact with any electrical pins would not result in damage of any sort.High Durability :In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the performance of MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it a second time as it will last at least for 8 years. Value for MoneyA high performance thermal compound perfect for system builders, there’s no suprise that the MX-4 exceeds your expectations for its low price tag. Thermal Conductivity 8.5 W/(mK) Viscosity 870 poise Density 2.50 g/cm³ Volume Resistivity 3.8 x 1013 Ω-cm
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Innovation Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!