532 reviews analysed
1. Unifit 120V AC 15A Electric Smoker/Grill Analog Temperature Controller Heating Element Replacement Kits up to 1750 Watts (2)
- Fits Smoke Hollow,Masterbuilt,Char Broil,Cuisinart analog control electric smokers
- 120V AC 15A temperature controller with 14 AWG power cord
- Temperature adjusting range from 100F to 550F,depends on your appliance size
- 120V AC 1650 Watts high heat efficiency heating element
- UL certified heat element and CSA certified controller
Universal analog temperature controller with 1650 Watts heating element kit set fits most electric smoker and electric grill in the market: Smoke Hollow, Masterbuilt, Char Broil, Cuisinart
2. Eazy2hD Replacement 134792700 Dryer Heating Element for Electrolux Frigidaire PS2349309 AP4368653 1482984, AH2349309, AP4456656, EA2349309
- High quality 134792700 heating element replaces numbers 1482984, AH2349309, AP4456656, EA2349309, and PS2349309
- 240 Volt 5500 Watts 3 coil element with housing.
- Designed to fit specific Electrolux manufactured dryer models including Crosley, Frigidaire, Gibson, and Kelvinator.
- Easy to Install:5/16″ Male Connectors,12-3/4″ Long.
- 6 MONTHES MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.Non original aftermarket part. Fits OEM Standards!
134792700 Dryer Element Replaces: 1482984, AH2349309, AP4456656, EA2349309, and PS2349309
If the dryer does not heat check for a blown themal fuse or thermal cut out. Heating elements will often have a break in the coil element if defective. Designed to fit specific Electrolux manufactured dryer models including Crosley, Frigidaire, Gibson, and Kelvinator.
5/16″ Male Connectors
3. Whirlpool WY313538 Dryer Heating Element Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Maytag
- This heating element (part number WPY313538) is for dryers
- Disconnect the power before installing this part
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This heating element (part number WPY313538) is for dryers. Heating element WPY313538 generates the dryer’s heat. Disconnect the power before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. For Maytag.
4. 279838 8565582 Dryer Heating Element Replacement for Whirlpool Kenmore Sears Maytag KitchenAid Magic Chef
- Replaces 279838 PS334313 AP3094254 3398064 3403585 8565582 AH334313 EA334313, EED4400WQ0
- Rated 240 volts, 5400 watts, 2-5/16″ Male terminals
- Highest quality nickle used in the wire
- Replacement for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Amana, Admiral, Norge, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Crosley
This is a dryer heating element replacement for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Amana, Admiral, Norge, Estate, Inglis, Roper, and Crosley. If your dryer does not heat first, check for a blown thermal fuse on the blower housing before replacing the heating element. In most cases, the heating element will have a break in the element if defective. Rated 240 volts and 5400 watts. It replaces 279838 PS334313 AP3094254 3398064 3403585 8565582 AH334313 EA334313, EED4400WQ0. Manufacturers’ part numbers are solely for identification. All materials supplied by us are our replacements for manufacturers’ parts. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
5. DERNORD Cartridge Heater 12V 100W Electric Hot Rod Stainless Steel Heating Element Replacement
- Cartridge Heater 12v 100w
- Tube diameter: 8mm （0.32 Inch）
- Tube length: 100mm （3.94 Inch）
- Cartridge heaters is consist of a cylindrical stainless steel 304 tube and thus provide a high corrosion prevention
- Widely used for manufacturing plastic and rubber parts in the car industry or in the food processing industry, etc
12v 100W Cartridge Heater widely used for 3D printer
From the Manufacturer
The Dernord 12v 100w Cartridge heaters are an extraordinarily versatile and durable product that is used to heat a myriad different processes from heavy industrial – plastics and packaging applications to critical care medical devices and analytical test instruments to being used on aircrafts, railcars and trucks. Cartridge heaters are capable of operating at temperatures of up to 1400F and achieving watt densities of up to 260 watts per square inch.
1: Boiling water because of flange
2: Patient Comfort heating used in medical devices
3: Mold die and platen heating
4: Seal bars used in packaging equipment
5: Heating of hot stamps
Tube length: 100mm
Tube diameter: 8mm
Wire length: 32cm
6. Bloomfield 2N-70143UL 120-volt 1500-watt Heating Element
Bloomfield 2N-70143UL Heating Element 120 Volt 1500 Watt, Bloomfield is a world leader in the beverage parts and equipment industry and offers products for beverage preparation, service and dispensing.
From the Manufacturer
Bloomfield 2N-70143UL Heating Element 120 Volt 1500 Watt , Bloomfield is a world leader in the beverage parts and equipment industry and offers products for beverage preparation, service and dispensing
7. Dometic Parts 3850644422 Heating Element 325W 120Vac
Dometic designs and manufactures high-quality, innovative products for the RV, marine, hotel, automotive, agriculture, and trucking industries. Today the Dometic brand is associated with market leadership, comfort, and strength. People entrust their adventures to Dometic, the world leader in providing a comfortable mobile lifestyle.
8. Brinkmann 116-7000-0 Replacement Part – Electric Heating Element
Dont retire your electric smoker or buy a new one. Brinkmanships 1500-watt electric heating element is an original replacement for the Brinkmann Gourmet Electric 810-7080-K CookN CaJun 850-7005-0 Gourmet Electric 810-7080-0 Gourmet Electric 810-7090-S Grill Zone Smoker 810-7080-T SmokeN Grill 810-5290-5 SmokeN Grill 810-5290-C and SmokeN Pit 810-5290-E. Give your electric smoker new life and get back to enjoying the consistent performance of an electric smoker.
9. NEW Replacement ELECTRIC SMOKER BBQ GRILL HEATING ELEMENT ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT CORD CONTROLLER
The matching heating controller and element are designed for the Barbecue Enthusiast who is designing and building their own electric smoker or grill and looking for an easy to use and install electric heating system. The controller and element can be added to many existing large smokers and grills if you’re to incorporate in a separate food warmer area. The heating element and matching adjustable controller allows you to adjust the temperature from approximately 50 F up to 450 F, depending on size, construction and materials used in the smoker or grill. The heating element features an easy mount flange which requires a rectangular opening in the side of your grill or smoker of 2 5/8” by 1” for the removable controller attachment flange. The element mounting bracket allows for adjustable bolt mounting from 2 ¾” to 3 ½” on center and can be attached with user supplied bolts and nuts. The heavy duty 1500 watt element uses standard US 110 volts and come with 2” tall stabilizing supports for the ends of the element. The controller easily can be unplugged from the heating element for cleaning and storage and features an easy to adjust dial thermostat with a heating on indicator light. The controller is UL listed and has a heavy duty yet flexible 52” power cord for safe use of your grill or smoker year round. Features: 1500 watt, 110 US volt Heating Element with adjustable mounting bracket and element support feet Adjustable UL Listed 110 volt Controller (Approx. 50F to 450F depending on size, material and construction of the smoker or grill) Built in Controller Heating On indicator light 52” heavy duty flexible controller power cord Mounting Requirements/Specifications: Heating Element (not includ
10. Whirlpool Y313538 Heating Element
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Element Lde7600 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!