Top 10 Fancheck Radon Vacuum Gauge
614 reviews analysed
1. RadonAway 50017 Easy Read Manometer, Blue
- Reads 0-4.5″ WC
- Non-toxic fluid
- Adjustable zero
- Molded scale curved to fit system pipe
- Includes: Easy Read u-tube manometer (with tubing and 2 self-tap screws), Installation instructions, System and component labels, System information brochure, Clear plastic bag with twist tie for hanging information on system
The RadonAway Easy Read U-tube Manometer, installed in nearly a half million homes to date, lets the homeowner know at a glance whether the radon system is operating.* Our u-tube comes packaged as part of a System Monitoring and Homeowner Information packet containing instructions, system and component labels, and a homeowner information brochure that complies with current standards. * This device does NOT measure radon levels.
2. OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
- Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems
- Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications
- Pin point hard to find problems such as cracked lines PCV fuel pump fuel filters and more
3. Manometer, RISEPRO Digital Air Pressure Meter and Differential Pressure Gauge HVAC Gas Pressure Tester
- SMART DUAL INPUT – RISEPRO®
- manometer can easily measure the differential pressure with its dual input probes.
- RANGE & RESOLUTION – Measures +/- 2.000psi (0.001 resolution) with accuracy +/-0.3% in full scale
- MAX PRESSURE – 10psi (Can resist up to 10psi but may not show readings when over 2psi)
- 11 SELECTABLE MEASURE UNITS – InH2O, Psi, Mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin2, FtH2O, cmH2O, KGCM2, Bar
- BACKLIT, DATA HOLD, AUTO OFF – Tailor-made with all of these useful features for your work requirements!
RISEPRO® Manometer is a professional instrument to measure gauge & differential pressure in the ranges of ±13.79 kPa / ±2 psi / ±55.4 H2O with accuracy of +/- 0.3% in full scale. It can resist up to 10psi but may not show readings when exceeded the measure range of 2psi.
This manometer is ideal for use in HVAC industry, pneumatic controls, medical equipment, gas appliance repair and installation, laboratory testing, computer peripherals.
One set included
4. Dwyer Series Mark II 25 Molded Plastic Manometer, Inclined-Vertical Scale, 0 to 3 inH2O Measuring Range, Red Gauge Fluid, 0.826 sp. gr.
- Inclined-vertical manometer for use in air velocity and air filter performance applications, and other general purpose applications
- Red gauge fluid is freeze-proof and has lower evaporation rate for use in cold environments, and produces expanded scale viewing for improved reading resolution
- 0 to 3 inH2O measuring with built-in zero level to ensure accurate readings
- Leakproof O-ring seals and overflow tank reduces risk of fluid loss
- Can be mounted on any vertical surface and built-in spirit level simplifies leveling
The Dwyer Mark II 25 inclined differential manometer with red gauge fluid has a 0 to 3 inH2O measuring range, built in zero level and molded plastic case for monitoring air velocity and air filter performance, and taking pressure measurements above and below atmospheric pressure. Red gauge fluid is freeze-proof and has lower evaporation rate for use in cold environments, and produces expanded scale viewing for improved reading resolution. The built-in zero level provides linear calibration. The manometer has a styrene-acrylonitrile housing, indicating tube, and fluid wells for strength and durability. The molded ABS knobs and zero adjust plunger and shock-mounted glass level vial are wear-resistant. Leakproof O-ring seals and overflow tank reduce the risk of fluid loss. Scales are lithograph printed on aluminum to ease reading, and are epoxy coated to protect against wear. The manometer can be mounted on any vertical surface.
|Pressure types||Single and differential|
|Measuring range||0 to 3 inH2O|
|Fluid type||Red gauge fluid, 0.826 sp. gr.|
|Mount||Stand and vertical mount|
|Accuracy||+ or – 3% full scale|
|Maximum pressure||10 psi/70 kPa|
|Maximum temperature||140 degrees F/60 degrees C|
|Dimensions||5-29/32 x 7-13/32 x 2-1/4 inches (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Manometers measure the pressure of a liquid or gas. They are used in laboratory, medical equipment, engineering, automotive, and heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning applications. Manometers measure any combination of gauge, absolute, or differential pressures. Gauge pressure is the amount of pressure in a system relative to the ambient pressure, absolute pressure is the amount of pressure in a system relative to an absolute vacuum, and differential pressure is the difference between two pressures. Analog manometers are composed of columns of liquid, and they use gravity and the liquid’s density to calculate pressure. Because they have no moving parts, analog manometers do not require re-calibration. Digital manometers have pressure sensors that are connected to a system with a hose to provide a digital readout of the amount of pressure present in a system. They use microprocessors to calculate pressure, and they require periodic calibration to help ensure accuracy.
Dwyer Instruments manufactures measurement and control instruments, including pressure gauges, flow meters, level instrumentation, temperature instrumentation, and air quality monitors. The company, founded in 1931, is headquartered in Michigan City, IN.
What’s in the Box?
- Mark II 25 manometer
- Red gauge fluid, 1oz.
- Flexible double column plastic tubing, 8 ft.
- (2) Tubing connectors, 1/8″
- (2) Mounting screws
- Red and green pointer flags
5. Digital Handheld Manometer HVAC Air Vacuum/Gas Differential Pressure Gauge Meter Tester 11 Units with Backlight, ±13.78kPa ±2PSI, 1-2 Pipes Ventilation Air Condition System Measurement
- Measures air pressure of the single pipe or differential pressure of 2 pipes. Has 11 selectable units of measurement kPa, psi, kgfcm2, ozin2, bar, mbar, inHg, mmHg, inH2O, ftH2O, cmH2O.
- Best for measuring the ventilation and air condition systems. Widely used for gas measurement, calibration, and any troubleshooting of any gas pressure systems.
- Max / minimum / Average reading record function
- Low battery display and Auto power off set up function
- Differential pressure measurement,Large LCD backlit dual display
6. Supco VG64 Vacuum Gauge, Digital Display, 0-12000 microns Range, 10% Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection
7. CARBO Instruments 2 1-2" Pressure Gauge, Stainless Steel Case, Chrome Plated Brass Connection, Lqiuid Filled, Vacuum -30 Hg/0, Lower Mount 1/4" NPT
- ASME B40.1 Grade A Accuracy Compliance ± 2-1-2 % of span
- Oil, Water, Air, Compressor, Hydraulics, HVAC, Gaseous & Liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallizing and not corrosive or oxidizing to copper alloy parts
- Dual Scale: psi / bar with kPa guidance.
- Burdong tube type, Brass and Copper Alloy Wetted Parts, Polycarbonate Window Lens
- Stainless Steel Case
CARBO Instruments 2- 1/2″ Pressure Gauge, Stainless Steel Case, Liquid Filled, Vacuum -30Hg/-1 bar, Lower Mount 1/4″ NPT Reliable and dampen Pulsation & Vibration Oil, Water, Air, Compressor, Hydraulics, HVAC, Gaseous & Liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallizing and not corrosive or oxidizing to copper alloy parts
8. ZENY 3,5CFM Single-Stage 5 Pa Rotary Vane Economy Vacuum Pump 3 CFM 1/4HP Air Conditioner Refrigerant HVAC Air Tool R410a 1/4" Flare Inlet Port, Blue
- Inlet Port: 1/4″ Flare, Warm note: 1)Pressure Scale:0~400psi, 0~140psi 2)Length of hose:1.2m Red:1/4”-1/4” Yellow:1/4”-1/4” Blue:1/4”-1/4” Please make sure your manifold gauge is in accordance with this size. Any question in using, please contact seller first. *** A self-paying vacuum pump Adapter needed if inflet not suitable.
- High Efficiency and Low Noise, Heavy-duty Aluminum Alloy Casing, Oil Drain Plug Positioned at Bottom of Oil Reservoir,Internal High Volume Cooling Fan for Extended U
- Exhaust Port with Exhaust Cap, Direct Drive Motor Allowing Easy Starting Which is Maintenance Free
- Oil Sight Glass For Monitoring Oil Levels, ON/OFF Switch
- Non Slip Cushion Handle, Comes With a Bottle of Vacuum Oil
9. INFICON 710-202-G27 Pilot Plus Digital Vacuum Micron Gauge with KF-16 Fitting
10. Hanson 1903ZR Tap 1/4"-18Npt Taper, for Tap Die Extraction
These IRWIN HANSON Pipe Taper Taps cut internal threads in pipes. Each taper tap is great for pipe fittings and is tapered at a rate of 3/4 inches per foot.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fancheck Radon Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!