749 reviews analysed
1. Dustless HEPA Back Pack Vacuum, Black
- Captures 99. 9% of dust
- 4-Layer HEPA filter system
- Includes seal-able filter bags that trap hazardous dust inside for safe disposal
- Osha-compliant filter cleaning mechanism cleans filters without opening the unit
- Meets EPA RRP and OSHA silica rule requirements for lead paint and silica containment
The new HEPA back pack vacuum is an improved, safe solution for use in homes, hospitals, schools, and jobsites. Complete with a 4-stage HEPA filtration system, The vacuum is safe for lead paint removal, silica dust containment, and general hypoallergenic and janitorial needs. When used with the included HEPA BEATER bar floor tool, carpets can be safely cleaned and stripped of pollutants, contaminants, and germs. The filtration system consists of a choice of two bags – sealable, for hazardous materials, and non-sealable for janitorial work. Two more layers of filtration after the disposable bag, a reusable cloth filter and HEPA Cartridge filter, catch any excess pollutants. Finally, two exhaust filters catch any remaining particles. An external Agitator rod is used to knock the dust from the filters without opening the unit while an internal mechanism cleans the filters automatically. A 5-point harness system seats easily on the users back and with the 48. 5′ Included extension cord allows greater portability. The HEPA back pack vacuum features a stainless steel wand s wand that attaches to the floor tools, allowing you to hold the wand at waist level while vacuuming floor level surfaces. The HEPA BEATER bar floor tool Allows for work on carpet that is contaminated, while the brush floor tool Allows for work on harder surfaces and industrial carpet. Improvements from our original HEPA back pack vacuum include a lighter, dent resistant polyethylene canister, quieter motor, added motor cooling air Bypass valve, added cord-retaining clip, increased hose diameter, added exhaust filters, side exhaust rather than bottom exhaust, and an attachable multi-surface floor tool. This vacuum meets both EPA RRP standards for lead paint removal and OSHA silica standards for concrete Dust with 99. 9% filtration at 0. 3 microns. Includes (1) HEPA back pack vacuum, (1) 5-point harness, (1) filter sock, (1) disposable open-top filter bag, (1) disposable sealable filter bag, (1) 2-piece metal s wand, (1) HEPA BEATER bar floor tool, (1) brush floor tool, (1) crevice tool, and (1) 48. 5” extension cord.
2. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
3. eufy Boost IQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), 1300Pa Strong Suction, Super Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets (Black)
- “Best Robot Vacuum of 2018” by Digital Trends.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85″) but with quiet operation and increased suction at 1300Pa for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
- BoostIQ™ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
4. Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner Dark Black
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka’s Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka’s capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18′ Power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster – no more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9. 44 in. cleaning
- Much safer and more environmentally safe package. Passed frustration-free packaging (FFP) Certification
Breeze through your home with the new Eureka Blaze. The uniquely engineered capture nozzle sucks up everything in its path. The 3-in-1 design and swivel steering make it easy to use and highly maneuverable.
5. Shark Upright & Canister Upright Vacuum TruePet Mini-Motorized Brush Bordeaux
- Shark’s original, full-sized Powered Lift-Away. A canister that detaches to deep clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brushroll spinning.
- Hard Floor Hero. Picks up surface litter and stuck-on debris, providing superior bare floor cleaning.
- TruePet Motorized Brush and Pet-Multi Tool. Ultimate pet hair cleaning for all surfaces.
- Fingertip Controls. Power On/Off and easily switch from Hard Floor to Carpet Mode.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- With the touch of a button, Powered Lift-Away Technology allows you to lift the canister away and deep clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brushroll spinning.
Shark Rotator TruePet Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Powered Lift-Away Hand Vacuum and Anti-Allergy Seal (NV752), Bordeaux
6. Vacmaster 8 Gallon HEPA Vac with 2 Stage Motor, VK811PH
The Vacmaster Industrial 8 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is a certified HEPA system and has an ultra quiet 2-stage industrial motor. It features 4 levels of filtration inlcuding a HEPA cartridge filter, microfiber pre-filter, high-efficiency fine dust filter bag with closure flap, and an exhaust filter–all for HEPA compliance. To qualify as a HEPA system, a unit must capture and retain 99.97% of all contaminants down to 0.3 micron in particle size. In independent tests, the Vacmaster Industrial VK811PH showed an efficiency of 99.996% in the 0.3 micron particle size range, meeting and exceeding the HEPA efficiency requirements set by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and required under the Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Program. This commercial vac also comes with a lighted plug, crushproof industrial hose, and foam filter sleeve for picking-up liquid materials–all at an affordable price.
7. Vacmaster – Beast Professional Series 14 Gal. 6.5 HP Steel Tank Wet/Dry Vac with Cart (VJE1412SW0201)
- Best-in-class suction power and air flow easily tackles tough jobs around the jobsite, shop or in the garage (380 air watt, 123 CFM, and 83 in. water lift)
- Durable and tough stainless steel tank and cart design allow for extra stability, storage, and maneuverability
- Integrated hose, accessory and power cord organization provide space saving, convenient, and hassle-free storage
- Includes 7 ft. x 2-1/2 in. kink resistant premium hose, utility nozzle, floor nozzle, professional floor brush, crevice tool, 2 extension wands, fine dust cartridge filter, foam wet filter, accessory bag, and air and noise diffuser
- 20 ft. power cord and 7 ft. hose combine for over 27 ft. of cleaning reach
This Vacmaster Professional Beast Series 14 Gal. 6.5 peak HP stainless steel tank wet/dry vac is a powerful high-performance vac designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects the jobsite, around the shop, or in the garage. On-board hose, accessory, and power cord storage eliminates unneeded hassle and minimizes total storage space. A unique Flat power head design allows you to conveniently store tools on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed. The cart design allows for ultimate control and balance when dealing with larger messes, and also provides storage for tools or accessories in a pouch that attaches to the foam cushioned handle. The generous 20 ft. power cord allows you to reach farther and freely maneuver the unit without unplugging the unit. Quickly control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch. A locking front wheel keeps the wet/dry vac in place and improve mobility on most surfaces. The VJE1412SW Beast Series wet/dry vacuum also includes 10 accessories for nearly any task: 7 ft. x 2-1/2 in. Kink resistant premium hose, utility nozzle, floor nozzle, professional floor brush, crevice tool, 2 extension wands, fine dust cartridge filter, foam wet filter, accessory bag, and air and noise diffuser.
8. Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Orange, 1831
- One Pass Technology With Powerful Suction And Innovative Brush Design To Clean On The Initial Pass (Removes Most Surface Debris Based On Visual Test Btp0221)
- Powerful, Multi-Cyclonic Suction System For Lasting Suction That Captures And Keeps Dirt In The Bin, Where It Belongs
- Multi-Level Filtration With A Washable Filter Helps Reduce Household Dust And Allergens.
- Lightweight design makes it easy to carry and push without sacrificing power.
- Extended Cleaning Reach With A 25-Foot Power Cord, 6-Foot Hose, And 13.5 Inch Cleaning Path
Unlike other vacuums that require you to go over the same floor area multiple times before they vacuum up all of the debris, the BISSELL Cleanview upright vacuum is engineered with one pass technology that has powerful suction plus an innovative brush design to clean on the initial pass. With a multi-cyclonic system for lasting, powerful suction plus a lightweight design that’s easy to push and carry, the BISSELL Cleanview is the perfect combination of form and function. Multi-level filtration with a washable filter helps reduce household dust and allergens. Plus, this easy to use vacuum is equipped with a large-capacity, bottom-empty dirt bin for quick, mess-free emptying. To clean those hard-to-reach areas, The BISSELL Cleanview Includes specialized tools including a dusting brush, crevice tool, and Turbo brush tool that are perfect for cleaning furniture, stairs, upholstery, and more. (Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221).
9. Dustless Technologies 13301 Hepa Filter Cover for Dustless Hepa Wet Dry Vacuums, White
- Designed for Dustless Technologies HEPA wet/dry vacuum models 16006, 16008, 16500, D1605, D1606, D1607, D1608, and D1611
- Installed around the HEPA filter for protection and extension of filter life
- Machine washable, air-dry
- This is an original filter manufactured in Dustless Technologies’ facility
10. Dustless Technologies D5850 Dust Buddie XP Universal Dust Control Attachment for Grinders, 7", Black/Gray
- Vacuum shroud used in dust containment while grinding with angle grinders
- Fits most 6-inch to 9-inch angle grinders
- Made of glass-filled nylon for abrasion resistance and rugged durability
- Sliding front edge of shroud for grinding close to a wall or edge
- Complies with OSHA silica laws and EPA Regulations for point-of-origin dust containment
The Dust Buddie XP by Dustless Technologies is your solution to dust storms created when grinding concrete. A universal, pivoting mount allows it to attach to nearly any 6″ – 9″ grinder and contours to your grinding movements. Bristles along the bottom create a seal for maximum suction. For grinding close to walls, the front slides away to allow for working close to walls. An included 18 inch hose provides adaptation to most standard wet/dry vacuums. Complies with OSHA silica laws and EPA regulations for point-of-origin dust control. To see if your grinder is compatible with the Dust Buddie XP. Includes (1) 7″ Dust Buddie XP, (1) 18″ adapter hose, (3) spacers for correct positioning, and (1) releasable tie for keeping the vacuum hose out of the way.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dustless Vacuum D1607 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!