686 reviews analysed
1. PowerEdge Replacement Vacuum Filter (Pack of 2)
PowerEdge Filter Replacement Pack, 54A2 by BISSELL Nam Molestie Laoreet Sapien Eu Venenatis: Note: Your product may require multiple filters Did you know that your vacuum, bagless or bagged, has filters that should be checked frequently! Depending on your household, your friends at BISSELL recommend cleaning or replacing your filters frequently and more often if you have pets that shed and family/friends that track in dirt and debris. Refer to your BISSELL vacuum owner’s manual for replacement instructions. Vacuum Tips: Did You Know… You can help prevent your belt from breaking? Cut off hair and other debris that becomes wrapped around your vacuum’s brush roll on a regular basis to prevent the brush from being seized and the belt from breaking.You can unclog your vacuum if you lose suction? Try removing clogs in the upper or lower hoses with a rounded broomstick. Your filters need to be changed regularly? Many vacuums have more than one filter that needs to be cleaned and/or replaced on a regular basis to keep the vacuum running great. Check your vacuum’s user guide for more information on your specific model, and visit our Parts & Supplies section to purchase new filters. How to keep vacuums running and looking their best There’s nothing like a quick sweep of the vacuum to freshen a home. It’s a small thing that can make a big difference, much like changing or cleaning the filters in your vacuum. Just like carpets need special care, so do vacuums. Did you know that a BISSELL bagless vacuum may have up to three filters? If you begin to notice performance issues, it may be time to either replace or clean your filters. For non-washable filters, we recommend they be replaced regularly for optimal performance. Clean filters are important as they help to capture dust and other particles that pass through the filter while vacuuming. To get the most out of your vacuum, remember to clean or replace your filters regularly and rely on specially design
2. BISSELL Febreze Style 1214 Cleanview & PowerGlide Pet Replacement Filter
- Premium allergen filtration
- Replacing prevents dust and debris from cycling back out of the vacuum and into your home!
- Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months. Refer to your BISSELL vacuum owners manual for replacement instructions.
- This filter is NOT washable – It’s a good idea to buy an extra filter to always have one ready to use!
- See description below for vacuums that fit this accessory!
- Note: Packaging may vary
Genuine BISSELL parts. Includes 1 Pre- Motor filter with the fresh scent of Febreze Spring & Renewal. This accessory works with PowerGlide Lift-Off Series and PowerGlide Pet. *Febreze and related trademarks are owned by The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, and used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
3. BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
- Powerful pet hair pick-up with triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge-to-edge cleaning
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess-free
- Replacement Filter – Style 12141
The Bissell Clean View swivel pet gives you the outstanding performance you’d expect from an Expert Floor care company at a great price. It has specialized pet tools and features, so you know it’s designed for homes with pets. The triple action brush roll lifts, loosens and removes embedded pet hair and its silk-like bristles work gently on hard floors to remove fine debris while also keeping it contained with scatter-free technology. Just as its name suggests, the Clean View swivel pet has swivel steering that gets around and under furniture and other obstacles in your home. Pair that with edge-to-edge cleaning capabilities and you can clean with confidence that you’re getting more with each pass – giving you a new outlook on convenient cleaning.
4. Bissell 20431 Powerglide Lift Off Pet Plus Upright Bagless Vacuum
- 2-in-1 vacuum with lift off technology for stairs, upholstery and more
- On/off brush switch with triple action brush roll maximizes cleaning across multiple surfaces
- Specialized pet tools remove pet hair from stairs, upholstery and other hard-to-reach areas where pet hair collects. For Use on Carpet and Rugs, Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Smartseal allergen system helps trap dust, dander, and allergens inside the vacuum
- Febreze pet odor Eliminator filter eliminates pet odors and freshens as you vacuum
5. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lift Off Bagless Upright Vacuum Blue
- 2 in 1 vacuum with Lift-Off Technology easily transitions from a powerful upright vacuum to a detachable, portable Lift-Off canister
- Tangle-Free Brush Roll: good-bye, hair wrap. Power Rating : 7 amps
- Hands-Free Empty: no more touching the yuck with the Cyclonic Pet Hair Spooling System
- Extended reach: Power through pet hair with a built-in telescoping wand and specialized pet tools
- SmartSeal Allergen System with Febreze filter helps trap dust and allergens while eliminating odors
- Edge-to-edge suction for powerful cleaning along edges and baseboards
Pets are a part of our families, but having pets also means chasing after the pet hair, dirt, dander, allergens, and odors they leave behind. The cleanup is now easier than ever with the BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Lift-Off, engineered specifically for homes with pets. Febreze and Febreze logo is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
6. BISSELL [ Upgraded Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus Lightweight Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 24613, New
- New and improved!
- Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL will donate $10 to the BISSELL Pet Foundation for each purchase of this pet product, upon activation
- Powerful pet hair pick up in a lightweight and agile design
- Tangle-Free brush roll eliminates annoying hair wrap
- Hands-free empty with Cyclonic Pet Hair Spooling System means you no longer have to touch the yuck.
- Smart Seal Allergen System with optional Febreze filter traps dust and allergens while eliminating odors to freshen your home as you clean
- Reach more messes with specialized pet tools like the LED lit Crevice Tool, Pet TurboEraser Tool and 2-in-1 Pet Dusting Brush
At BISSELL, we know pets can make a mess at any moment – that’s why we created the Pet Hair Eraser Turbo. It doesn’t matter if you vacuumed just hours before Fido left behind a trail of fur, you need to be ready for any mess at any moment. The Pet Hair Eraser Turbo comes with powerful pickup packed into a lightweight and agile machine for easy and convenient everyday cleanup. Enjoy the quick release extension wand which is always on and always ready to tackle those tricky, hard-to-reach pet messes around the home. Plus, with features like the Tangle-Free brush roll and the One-Touch, easy empty dirt tank, you don’t have to worry about cleaning your vacuum after you’ve cleaned your home. You can also breathe easy with the SmartSeal Allergen System with Febreze* that traps dirt and allergens and eliminates odors so you can enjoy a fresher, cleaner home. *Febreze and Febreze logo is a registered trademark of the Procter & Gamble company, Cincinnati, Ohio used under license by BISSELL Home Care, Inc
7. Bissell Pet & Hand Vac Multi-Level Filter, 97D5
- This is an O.E.M. Authorized part
- Fits various Bissell models
- Oem part number 203-7416
- This is a Bissell replacement part
- Part Number 203-7416
- This is an O.E.M. part
- Includes: 1 Replacement Filter
- A clean filter is critical to maintain cleaning performance. Over time, filters can become dirty and eventually clog. A dirty or worn filter can diminish the cleaning performance of your vacuum, so it is important to monitor them regularly.
- Cleaning Filters: To clean the filter, gently tap it on the edge of the trash can, brushing off anything that may be sticking to the filter.
Bissell Pet & Hand Vac Multi-Level Filter, 97D5
8. Bissell PowerGlide Pet Hair Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Blue
- Buy Bissell, save pets. Up to $10 donated to the Bissell pet foundation for every pet product purchase . Power Rating -9.5 amps
- Powerful cleaning and an on/off triple action brush roll loosens, lifts, and removes pet hair and embedded dirt
- Cleaning path width: 12.5 inches.Surface type: area rugs, bare floors, carpet, sealed hard floors, low pile carpet, pet beds, stairs, upholstery.Smart seal allergen system helps capture dust and allergens inside the vacuum while the optional febreze pet odor eliminator filter eliminates pet odors
- Create a more direct suction path allowing the vacuum to pick up more from edge-to-edge with suction channel technology and experience no loss of suction as you clean. Soft Bumper : No. Carry Handle : Yes
- Extended cleaning reach with a stretch hose and tools to clean furniture, stairs, and hard-to-reach spaces. Pet turboeraser tool with tangle-free technology vacuums away pet hair from carpets and upholstery
The Bissell power glide pet upright vacuum is a versatile solution for cleaning many of the surfaces of your house, especially for homes with pets! the on/off triple action brush roll has two bristle types for versatile cleaning performance: on carpet, the bristles work together to clean embedded dirt and hair; on hard surfaces, the long, silk-like bristles gently brush and remove fine debris. Suction channel technology provides edge-to-edge cleaning; no loss of suction allows you to pick-up more; and 9x multi-cyclonic separation helps keep dirt out of your filters, extending the life of your filter and vacuum. The smart seal Allergen system helps capture dust and allergens inside the vacuum while the Febreze pet odor Eliminator filter eliminates pet odors as you vacuum. Tested per iec 60312-1 with multiple dust loadings, results within accepted tolerance of 5%.
9. Bissell Hard Floor Expert Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner Green
Keep your space tidy with help from the Bissell Hard Floor Expert Stick Vacuum, 81L2W. This convenient piece of equipment provides edge-to-edge cleaning in your home or apartment, ensuring that no space is left untouched. The lightweight vacuum is capable of picking up small patches of dirt, as well as debris previously only possible with a broom and dustpan. This product utilizes V-shape technology to direct larger pieces into the center suction path, while the ends capture along the edges and baseboards. No attachments are required, and its lightweight design makes it easy to maneuver. The stick design of the product makes storage simple while not taking up too much space. This product is safe to use on wooden floors, as the bumpers and soft roller wheels ensure that no scratches or stains are left behind
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell Edge Pet Vacuum Filters for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!