Finding your suitable readers for auto cooling system anti rust additive is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for auto cooling system anti rust additive including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
722 reviews analysed
1. Thermocure Coolant System Rust Remover, Safely Removes the Rust from Cars Cooling System, 32 oz Bottle
- THEROCURE BY Evapo-Rust, cures engine overheating by removing the rust from your cooling system!
- THERMOCURE restores the engine ability to transfer heat to the coolant allowing engines to run cooler and last longer.
- Non-toxic Biodegradable Non-corrosive Safe on skin and eyes No fumes or bad odors Contains no acids, bases, solvents, or VOCs Safe on other metals, rubber, plastic, wood, and glass
- THERMOCURE removes rust scale and deposits from radiator, water pumps, water jackets, and engine blocks and heads.
- THERMOCURE Uses the latest technology in rust and corrosion removal to totally revitalize automotive cooling systems.
THEROCURE by Evapo-Rust cures engine overheating by removing the rust from your cooling system. If your car, truck, or tractor is overheating, try Thermocure. Just 1 quart will service cooling systems up to 3 gallons. THERMOCURE Cooling System Rust Remover & Flush uses the technology in rust and corrosion removal to completely revitalize any water cooled engine. It removes rust scale and deposits from radiators, water pumps, water jackets, engine blocks, and heads. Thermocure will restore your engine’s ability to transfer heat to the coolant, which allows engines to run cooler and last longer. Thermocure is non-toxic, contains no acids, is biodegradable, safe on skin, and has no fumes. THERMOCURE Removes even heavy rust completely, is non-toxic, non-corrosive, is safe on skin and eyes. Contains NO acids, bases, solvents or other toxic ingredients, it will not harm un-rusted steel, safe on other metals, plastic, PVC and most paints.
2. Motor Medic C1012 Radiator Anti-Rust & Water Pump Lube – 11 oz.
- MOTOR MEDIC is a local family owned company based out of Charlotte, NC. For more than 75 years, LIQUID WRENCH products, developed by the people who use them, has earned the trust of hard-working tradesment and the active DIYer through consistent, superior performance and a commitment to innovation. MOTOR MEDIC
- Package Dimension : 2.72 inches L x 2.72 inches W x 5.69 inches H
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
- Item Package Weight : 0.88 pounds
Gunk Radiator Anti-Rust & Water Pump Lube mixes with all ethylene glycol based anti-freeze and coolants. It prevents evaporation, formation of rust and corrosion. Keeps entire cooling system clean and running efficiently. Lubricates and protects all aluminum and metal parts, hoses and seals.
3. Royal Purple ROY01600 PURPLE ICE SUPER COOLANT, 12 oz, 1 Pack
- 2-in-1 corrosion inhibitor and wetting agent enhanced protection of aluminum
- Reduces surface tension of coolant allowing heat to transfer outside the radiator for more horsepower
- Reduces hot spots in the engine and cylinder heads to help prevent failure of critical engine components
- Maintains a cleaner system, prevents overheating and extends the life of the water pump
- Safe to use in water or anti-freeze/water blends
Purple Ice is a high performance, synthetic, radiator coolant additive. It reduces engine heat by reducing the surface tension of the radiator fluids for improved heat transfer. Purple Ice fosters optimum coolant flow by helping to prevent formation of scale deposits in the radiator. It also lubricates the water pump seals. Purple Ice should always be used in conjunction with antifreeze in regions where freezing temperatures occur. Purple Ice is recommended for any water/glycol pressurized cooling system, including those using the traditional green silicate based glycols or the newer OAT or HOAT based glycols.
Royal Purple’s Purple Ice is a high performance radiator conditioner. Its advanced 2-in-1 corrosion inhibitor and wetting agent provides year-round defense against corrosion. Purple Ice also reduces the surface tension of the radiator coolant to help reduce engine temperatures.
Reduces Coolant Temperatures
Extensive testing confirms Purple Ice reduces coolant temperatures better than comparable products while providing extra corrosion protection.
- Up to 22°F Reduction of Coolant Temperature–Reduces surface tension of a coolant allowing more heat to transfer outside the radiator resulting in more horsepower
- Maximum Protection–Reduces hot spots in the engine and cylinder heads, reducing the possibility of engine failure
- Cleans and Extends Equipment Life–Helps prevent overheating, keeps the system clean and extends the life of the water pump
- Superior Corrosion Protection–Enhanced aluminum protection that combats corrosion, electrolysis and erosion
- Compatible–Provides complete protection in straight water or coolant/anti-freeze mixes and safe for track use
Directions: Shake Well Before Using
Make sure cooling system works properly and is free of blockage and corrosion. Bottled, filtered drinking water is recommended. Distilled water not recommended, unless mixed with 50% antifreeze.
Use one (1) oz per quart of coolant with 50/50 mix or two (2) oz per quart of coolant with straight water. Replace annually or every 30,000 miles, whichever comes first.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Purple Ice does NOT provide freeze protection. Follow manufacturer recommendations when antifreeze is required. Royal Purple recommends that you drain and flush your system if you’ve used another brand of coolant additive. Purple Ice will NOT correct any pre-existing mechanical deficiencies of a cooling system.
Distilled water should not be used in straight water-cooling systems with aluminum radiators. Filtered drinking water or tap water is recommended for such cooling systems.
Is Purple Ice compatible with other cooling system additives?
Purple Ice should not be used with other heat-transfer or cooling enhancing products or “water wetters”. If such a product has been used in the cooling system, the system should be drained and flushed before using Purple Ice.
Purple Ice is compatible with cooling system additives intended to stop or slow leaks. Please note that such stop-leak products often typically put a coating on the interior surfaces of the cooling system, so the effects of Purple Ice may be diminished.
Is Purple Ice compatible with anti-freeze in my car?
Purple Ice is compatible with all current OEM/factory and major brand automotive anti-freeze. This includes traditional green ethylene glycols, as well as OAT/HOAT antifreezes (e.g. DexCool; Ford and Chrysler orange, gold, pink; European and Japanese OEM red, pink, etc.).
What water/anti-freeze concentration is recommended when using Purple Ice?
Purple Ice may be added to any anti-freeze/water mix; however, testing has shown higher water concentrations yield greater cooling benefits. While Purple Ice does contain corrosion inhibitors as well as lubricants to compensate for a lower anti-freeze/water concentration, Royal Purple recommends a minimum of 20 percent antifreeze concentration be used in street driven vehicles because Purple Ice has no effect on the boiling and/or freezing point of water.
How much Purple Ice do I need to add to my cooling system?
When using Purple Ice with an antifreeze/water mix, Royal Purple recommends adding 1 ounce of Purple Ice per quart of cooling system capacity. For straight water (racing) applications, Royal Purple recommends adding 2 ounces of Purple Ice per quart of cooling system capacity.
How often should I add Purple Ice to my radiator?
When used with antifreeze, Purple Ice should be added once a year or every 30,000 miles, whichever comes first, in order to maintain proper performance. When using Purple Ice in a cooling system running straight water, Purple Ice should be added once a year or every 15,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Will adding too much Purple Ice harm my cooling system?
No. A higher concentration of Purple Ice than recommended won’t offer any additional cooling benefit nor will it have any adverse effects on the engine or cooling system.
Can Purple Ice be used in diesel engines?
Yes. Purple Ice may be used in diesel engines for improved heat transfer as well as reduced cavitation.
4. Red Line 80204 Water Wetter – 12 oz.
5. Bar’s Leaks J-100 Professional DiFM Cooling System Treatment, 5-Gram Tablets
If you are a car enthusiast and know your way around under the hood, you might want to try our professional-series DiFM Professional Cooling System Treatment tablets. They are the perfect product to use any time you are servicing the cooling system, including parts replacement, flush and fills. This product inhibits the formation of rust and scale, keeps the system clean, neutralizes pH imbalance, controls electrolysis, lubricates and seals internal, external and coolant-to-oil leaks. These tablets fully dissolve in minutes and are harmless to ALL plastic, metals, aluminum, hoses and connections. It’s the strongest and most innovative treatment we make. We engineer our products to be the fastest and safest to use, so you can rest assured that these tablets will successfully protect your vehicle’s cooling system. Give them a try and get your show back on the road. But one of the best things about our cooling system treatment is that you don’t have to be a car expert to use it. At Bar’s Leaks, we specialize in developing coolant seals and other automotive solutions that are fast, effective, affordable and straightforward for everyday drivers to use. If you see a puddle underneath your car and worry about the time and money it’ll take to fix, Bar’s Leaks is your source for cooling system treatments and other products. Our coolant seal treatment inhibits the formation of rust and scale, keeps the system clean, neutralizes pH imbalance, controls electrolysis and lubricates and seals internal, external and coolant-to-oil leaks. These tablets fully dissolve in minutes and are harmless to ALL plastic, metals, aluminum, hoses and connections. It’s the strongest and most innovative treatment we make. We engineer our products to be the fastest and safest to use, so you can rest assured that these tablets will successfully protect your vehicle’s cooling system. We offer a team of top-flight chemical engineers who are always looking for ways to improve our cooling system treatment seal and other products in service to everyday drivers like you. Before you spend the time and money to visit a mechanic for a coolant seal or treatment, discover an affordable and effective option through Bar’s Leaks. Give us a try and get your show back on the road.
6. Rust-Block by Evapo-Rust, Super Safe, Non-Toxic, Biodegradable, Keeps Metal Rust Free for Up to 12 months, 5 Gallon Tub
- Let Evapo-Rust do all the work for you without having to use any gloves, masks, or protective eye wear.
- With Evapo-Rust you can remove rust to bare metal without sanding or scrubbing.
- Will not harm metals, rubber, plastic, wood, glass, PVC, Viton, most paints, most chrome, or non-rusted steel.
- A water based rust inhibitor, ideal for home or shop use.
- It’s non-toxic, non-corrosive, and contains no acids, bases, or petroleum solvents and Biodegradable
RUST-BLOCK™ prevents your items from rusting for up to 1 year. RUST-BLOCK™ is a revolutionary water based rust inhibitor that works on all ferrous metals. RUST-BLOCK™ is ideal for home or shop use. Use it to protect your tools, auto parts, hardware, gardening gear and more. Also, it is ideal for industrial use. RUST-BLOCK™ is non-corrosive, non-flammable and biodegradable. When you are ready to remove the invisible coating, simply rinse it away with warm water. Then, your item is ready to paint, primer or oil. RUST-BLOCK™ is now available in aerosol form exclusively through O’Reilly Auto Parts.
7. EVANS Cooling Systems EC42001 Waterless Prep Fluid, 128 fl. oz.
- Engineered specifically to purge the cooling system before installing new waterless coolant
- Seeks out old coolant and water that remain after draining existing antifreeze/water mixture from an engine
- Especially important to use when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed Ensures that the final water content after installing Evans Waterless Coolant meets operating limits
- Protects cooling system metals during flush, but is not a substitute for Evans Waterless Coolants
Evans Prep Fluid, EC42001, is a waterless cooling system flush engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water and water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing new Evans Waterless Coolant. Prep Fluid should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed. It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components. Prep Fluid is not intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only. Evans Prep contains a bittering agent/bitterant.
8. Prestone AS105 Radiator Flush and Cleaner – 22 oz. – 2 Pack
- 2-in-1 formula designed for light flushing and heavy-duty cleaning
- Cleans cooling systems to help prevent overheating
- Non-toxic, non-acidic formula is easy-to-use and safe for all cooling system metals
- Effectively removes heavy deposits by drawing metal oxides into the solution
- Strong enough to help restore maximum cooling system efficiency
Prestone Radiator Flush and Cleaner is a 2-in-1 formula designed for light flushing and heavy-duty cleaning for cooling systems to help prevent overheating, the #1 cause of engine failure. This premium formulation is designed to remove heavy rust and scale deposits in neglected cooling systems. These deposits can dramatically restrict coolant flow and reduce heat transfer, which may lead to possible overheating, breakdown, or costly repair. A super-chelating additive effectively removes heavy deposits by drawing metal oxides into the solution. Though strong enough to help restore maximum cooling system efficiency, this non-toxic, non-acidic product is easy-to-use and safe for all cooling system metals.
9. VR-12 9VR-12 4.92" x 5.11" x 1.57" Vitamin for Radiator – 16 oz.
VR-12, Vitamin for Radiator, the first and only cooling system additive designed to protect your vehicle, while you save money and save the environment. Re-energize your antifreeze and boost your coolant. VR-12, is the most recent innovation in Additive Packages for your vehicle`s cooling system protection.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Auto Cooling System Anti Rust Additive for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!