Top 10 Amazonbasics Wok
679 reviews analysed
1. Jim Beam 12” Pre Seasoned Heavy Duty Construction Cast Iron Grilling Wok
- Large vessel: This pre-seasoned cast-iron wok with a diameter of 26. 5cm and Height of 8. 5 cm is a Large vessel suitable for preparing substantial portions
- Heavy duty construction: The heavy-duty cast-iron construction allows superior heat retention and even cooking
- Ergonomically design: the ergonomically designed handles permit easy and convenient handling and storage
- Sturdy base: Its sturdy flat base makes the wok steadily sit on any surface, grill and oven
2. Cooks Standard 02591 Flat Bottom with Lid 11-Inch Hard Anodized Nonstick Wok Stir Fry Pan, Black
- Has a hard anodized surface that is durable, heats evenly/quickly, and prevents hot spots
- Nonstick performance for easy food release/tossing, cleaning, and allows for healthy cooking
- Tempered glass lid to view food
- wide and deep to hold a large amount for multiple uses
- Long riveted stainless steel handle stays cool/comfortable
- oven safe to 450F, lid to 350F
- Not induction safe
- works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, etc.
- hand wash recommended
The Cooks Standard 11-Inch Hard Anodized Nonstick Wok Stir Fry Pan Flat Bottom With Lid, Black, 28cm has a hard anodized surface that is durable, heats evenly/quickly, and prevents hot spots. Material is harder than steel, thick, and chip-resistant. Nonstick performance for easy food release/tossing, cleaning, and allows for healthy cooking. Tempered glass lid with steam vent is protected by a stainless steel rim to view food. Long riveted stainless steel handle stays cool/comfortable and is strong. Wide and deep to hold a large amount of food for multipurpose use: stir frying, sautéing, frying, and more. Not induction compatible. Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc. Oven safe to 450F, glass lid to 350F. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
3. Craft Wok Traditional Hand Hammered Carbon Steel Pow Wok with Wooden and Steel Helper Handle (14 Inch, Round Bottom) / 731W88
- 15 gauge (1.8mm) carbon steel, commercial grade. Original design by Craft Wok since 2014, proven quality over the years.
- Traditional chinese wok pan with round bottom: not suitable for flat electric or flat induction stove. Do not forget to season it before use! Instructions for easy seasoning are included with the wok. Our customer service is ready to guide through the process whenever you need it.
- Hand hammered by Chinese professionals in Guangzhou. This wok is the proven choice of many professional Chinese chefs.
- Steel helper handle will not burn when you stir fry over high heat, also helpful for hanging the wok for storage. Wooden handle has special hygroscopic not slippery surface for tight grip when you stir-fry.
- Craft Wok – Love Wok! We are a team of professionals drawn together by our passion for the carbon steel wok. Our mission is to bring you as much pleasure from Stir-frying in a wok, as chefs get in restaurants across China. To do this, we have found the best manufacturers in China. Our range of branded products is 100% authentic traditional carbon steel woks, 5 years on market.
4. Lodge 14 Inch Cast Iron Wok. Pre-Seasoned Wok with Flattened Bottom for Asian Stir Fry and Sautees
- 14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Wok. The Lodge Cast Iron Wok weighs 11.86 lbs and is made of 100% cast iron, which retains heat better than other metals and makes for short work of everything from a stir fry to a summer vegetable sauté. The flattened bottom is ideal for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.Hand wash the skillet, dry, and then rub with cooking oil
With its contemporary style, curved lines and legendary cooking performance, the Lodge 14″ Cast Iron Wok is an over-sized vessel that is the perfect size for cooking generous amounts of your favorite stir-fry recipes. The cast iron properties of this wok provide superior heat retention and allows for even heating throughout, ensuring your food is properly cooked. Designed with two assist loop handles which offer a safe, secure grip. The unique flat bottom allows you to use an electric or gas range without a ring to hold the wok steady as it transfers the heat rapidly from the burner to the wok. If you like to deep fry, this wok will run circles around most any cookware and requires less oil. Proudly made in the USA since 1896. Lodge proudly continues the legacy which began more than a century ago with Joseph Lodge. Cast iron is economical and durable. Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. After cooking, clean wok with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack. If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your wok for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the wok while it is still warm. Store in a cool, dry place. Product weight: 11.86 lbs. Care Instructions : Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash. How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”. Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
5. Pre-Seasoned Carbon Steel Wok Pan – 14 “ Woks and Stir Fry Pans – Chinese Wok with Round Bottom Wok – Traditional Chinese Japanese Woks – Black Steel Wok
- GENUINE TASTE: Discover the rich, authentic flavors of Chinese and other Asian cuisines in your own home. The Yosukata 14 inch wok with round bottom is specially designed to lock the juice and flavor inside ingredients
- PRE-SEASONED: Our carbon steel wok is pre-seasoned at high temperatures using special technics, unlike unseasoned woks and stir fry pans. Don’t worry about pre-seasoning your Chinese wok anymore
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: This large wok pan is made from heavy-duty, black carbon steel. The ergonomic design of the wooden handle ensures a comfy grip when you use this cooking wok
- VERSATILITY: In addition to stir-frying, with the Yosukata 14” pow wok, you can cook healthy meals using various traditional cooking techniques like pan-frying, braising, deep-frying, etc.
- EASY HANDLING and STORAGE: Our steel wok is convenient to carry and easy to store
MAINTENANCE: Wok must be cleaned after using once cooled down. If leave wok dirty, a black patina will be destroyed and wok will start rusting. Wash with hot water and soft sponge. Don’t use detergent. Always dry it with a paper towel or low heat. Rub a little oil with a paper towel before storage. Store in a dry place.
Ready to SAVOR delicious home-cooked Chinese meals? Then waste no time; check out the best wok for stir frying!
CHINESE AND ASIAN DISHES TASTE BETTER: This carbon steel wok, outdoor wok is made of high-grade, black steel material, which means that no unwelcome flavors will interfere with your dish and you’ll always savor a fresh taste! Our 14’’ large wok will hold enough ingredients to feed your entire family!
PRE-SEASONED LARGE WOK: Incorrectly seasoning your wok pan initially can jeopardize its surface forever! For your convenience, we’ve done that job for you. The wok was treated at a high temperature already. But even it was initially pre-seasoned, it still needs to be fully seasoned with vegetable oil or lard.
EASY, HEALTHY STIR-FRY: This pre-seasoned wok was specifically crafted for stir-frying healthy and delicious meals like fried rice, noodles, Kung Pao chicken, Moo Shoo pork and many others. But feel free to use this round bottomed wok for deep-frying, pan-frying, braising, etc.
EVEN HEATING and OPTIMAL HEAT RETENTION: Our wok is heavy-duty black carbon steel. This Chinese wok ensures ideal heat retention and consistently even heating, both important for locking in flavors and juices.
COMFY TO HOLD AND HANDLE: Unlike most woks and stir-fry pans, the handle of our wok pan is made of treated beech wood, it’s easy to grip while cooking without burning yourself or accidentally spilling your dish.
This traditional WOK manufactured in China and would be your favorite stir-frying pan in the kitchen!
6. Joyce Chen 21-9978, Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok, 14-inch
Part of the Classic Series by Joyce Chen, the 14″ Flat Bottom Wok is the perfect combination of size, features and function. The natural carbon steel surface duplicates a more authentic wok cooking surface – seasoning is required. These sturdy carbon steel pans will deliver excellent cooking performance and feature a long Birch wood handle and side helper handle for easy lifting. The handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop, so you can easily remove the pan from the burner without using potholders. Its curved sides diffuse heat and extend the cooking surface, which helps with tossing and stirring. The great depth allows ample room to cook a whole fish, if so desired. Simmering, deep frying, or steaming, are just a few of its multiple uses. Joyce Chen’s slogan “Eastern Cookware for the Western Kitchen,” reflects her focus on providing high-quality, versatile tools and products that have Asian flair, but can be used in a western kitchen. Today, Joyce Chen Products come from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you. Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. The restaurant flourished, and in 1973 a larger Cambridge restaurant was opened. Chen also began writing Chinese cookbooks and in the 1970s began hosting a cooking show on public television. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her high standards so she developed her own.
7. Kasian House Cast Iron Wok with Wooden Handle and Lid, Pre-Seasoned, 12" Diameter Chinese Wok with Flat Bottom, Heavy Duty Stir Fry Pan
- READY TO USE Heavy Duty Cast Iron Wok (9 lbs) has been pre-seasoned and is ready to use right out of the box. Note: Wooden handle must be removed if used in the oven.
- HEAT RETENTION Cast Iron Wok is perfect for retaining heat while cooking, so great for those quick stir fry recipes.
- BEAUTIFUL WOODEN HANDLE AND LID Large convenient wooden handle. Most woks don’t have lids, but this one comes with a unique wooden lid that keeps food warm until ready to serve.
- MUTLIPLE COOKING SURFACES The flat bottom makes it great for gas and electric stove tops and even outdoor grills.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Kasian House guarantees all of their products.
This heavy duty cast iron pan will last a lifetime
Ever need a really hot pan for stir frying and find that the pans you have don’t retain heat very well?
Kasian House’s Cast Iron Wok is perfect! The rounded interior makes it easy to make stir fry but can also be used to fry food. The large wooden handle provides ample room to grip. Be sure to use gloves or kitchen towel when handling hot handles!
Kasian House woks also come with lids! When you’re done cooking and need to keep the food warm, the asian cedar lid will help retain heat, along with the cast iron wok itself. Not only that, the lid is beautiful! PLEASE NOTE: Do not place lid in oven or outdoor grills and campfires.
Kasian House suggests cleaning the cast iron wok and lid by hand and dry immediately to prevent rusting. Do not place in dishwasher. Also avoid cooking food with high acidity.
This cast iron wok is backed by Kasian House’s Happy Customer Guarantee, so if you’re not happy with your purchase, just contact Kasian House and they will help make it right!
8. Cooks Standard NC-00233 Stainless Steel Stir Fry Pan with Dome Lid 13-Inch Multi-Ply Clad Wok Silver
- 13-inch wok made of 18/10 stainless steel with aluminum core
- Solid stainless-steel riveted handles stay cooler with air-flow technology
- Secure-fitting stainless-steel dome lid traps in heat and moisture
- oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Measures 23 by 13-1/2 by 5 inches
- limited lifetime warranty Shape round
Cooks Standard Multi-Ply Clad Stainless-Steel 13-Inch Wok with Dome Lid
Beautifully designed, the three-layer metal cookware features an interior and exterior layer of premium-grade 18/10 stainless steel with a multi-element alloy aluminum core (along the bottom and up the sides) for fast, even heating and thorough heat distribution. Even more, the brushed stainless-steel exterior resists scratches for long-lasting good looks, whether on the stovetop or hanging from a pot rack. The cookware’s solid stainless-steel side handle and opposite helper handle come riveted for strength and feature air-flow technology to help them stay cooler to the touch than typical handles. In addition, its secure-fitting stainless-steel dome lid (complete with its own loop handle) traps in heat and moisture for efficient cooking and delicious results. The cookware can be used on all stovetop surfaces, including induction, and it withstands an oven’s heat up to 500 degrees F. The wok cleans up easily by hand or in the dishwasher and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
What is Multi-Ply Clad Metal Construction?
Multi-Ply Clad metal construction is a combination of 18/10 stainless steel with a multi-element aluminum core that creates a permanent bond of metal, so heat passes through the whole pan body from the bottom up the side walls, not just at the bottom, for maximum cooking performance.
Durable Stainless Steel with Even-Heating Aluminum Core
As part of Cooks Standard’s Multi-Ply Clad Stainless Steel cookware, the collection features three layers of clad metal for high-quality performance and excellent cooking results. The interior surface of the cookware provides a smooth, hard layer of premium-grade 18/10 stainless steel, while the stainless-steel exterior offers an elegant mirror-polished finish for enhanced visual appeal.
Best of all, an inner core of multi-element alloy aluminum comes sandwiched between the interior and exterior layer of stainless steel for faster heating and excellent heat distribution. The aluminum core extends from the bottom all the way up the side walls for total coverage. It’s the best of both–durable stainless steel for strength combined with the fast, thorough heating of aluminum.
Stay-Cool Handles with Air-Flow Technology
Thoughtfully designed, the cookware’s solid stainless-steel handles come riveted for strength and provide an open V-shaped design with air-flow technology that keeps the handle cooler and more comfortable to hold when cooking on the stovetop. The long handles on the pans and the generous loop side handles on the pots make the vessels easy to move around on the stovetop or to safely lift and carry, even when full. Though the handles stay cooler to the touch, pot holders or oven mitts are still recommended.
The cookware’s matching stainless-steel lids fit securely, helping to trap in heat, moisture, and nutrients, plus they come with loop handles for safe, simple placement or removal. Another thoughtful detail includes the cookware’s scratch-resistant stainless-steel bases, which come with a brushed finish and that can be safely used on any type of stovetop, including gas, electric, ceramic glass, even induction. Oven-safe up to 500 degrees F, the cookware offers outstanding versatility, transitioning effortlessly from cooking on the stovetop to browning or finishing in the oven (not broiler safe).
About Cooks Standard
Cooks Standard, located in California, USA, designs and manufactures high-quality cookware products for the home and kitchen. Cooks Standard presents professional and home chefs alike with the highest-quality materials, thoughtful design details, and fine craftsmanship–all of which is setting a new standard for the cookware industry.
9. Joyce Chen 22-0060, Pro Chef Flat Bottom Wok Uncoated Carbon Steel, 14-inch
- Flat bottom wok with a 14-inch diameter
- ideal for electric or gas ranges
- Constructed of heavy gauge carbon steel
- 2.0 mm professional weight
- Ergonomic Phenolic handle fits comfortably and stays cool
- Additional helper handle stabilizes and simplifies transport
- Loop on handle for hanging storage
- requires seasoning
- hand wash
Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her high standards… so she developed her own. Today, Joyce Chen Products sources from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you. These 14″ Carbon Steel Flat Woks feature a professional weight 2.0 mm, heavy-gauge carbon steel body. They have stay-cool Phenolic handles. Generous 14″ size.
10. Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Flat-Bottom Wok, 10-inch, Black – 1877054
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability It also makes it dishwasher-safe
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating – two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance
- The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish
- Adapted from a traditional round-bottom wok, this flat-bottom wok has a wide cooking surface ideal for stir-frying on gas or electric ranges The domed cover is perfect for steaming and simmering soups
- The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup Comes with Calphalon’s full lifetime warranty
Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior. Calphalon ContemporaryNonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.. Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe. Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating – two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance. The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish. Adapted from a traditional round-bottom wok, this flat-bottom wok has a wide cooking surface ideal for stir-frying on gas or electric ranges. The domed cover is perfect for steaming and simmering soups. The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon’s full lifetime warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Amazonbasics Wok for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!